Arthos

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Ear Burn. Complaint

Post by cole45 »

“Looks like I'm going to have to join this look frakking walk into the woods.What a stupd waste. It would be just as easy to stay here. All this walking isn't good for short dwarven legs.” Chargoth leans on his shield with a great sigh. His armor clanks as it rubs together. “Just don't be expecting me to be jumping in the water. Hell no, I'm not that kind of dwarf.”

Clearly he is warming up for what will probably be a string of complaints that it should last until they reach the fishing village. Chargoth complains about everything. The smells, the sites, the weather, the water, the food, the walking, the sitting, the waiting, the wandering. If you can express it in the form of a complaint, He does so.
Travis Cole
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*This would be before the group leaves*

*Kidwynn looks at him. The statement is said matter of factly so as not to try to start an arguement.*

If you are just going' to bitch about goin' then don't go. The people there are leary enough of outsiders as it is without someone complainin' to them about where they are located. There are plently of people and swords goin' that we'll be alright.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Orders.

Post by cole45 »

“Orders is Orders. Your don't want me to go, take it up with the brass. An officers job is to give the orders. A soldier's job is to complain about the orders while and after carrying them out. That's just the way it is.” Chargoth said. If you could see under his helmet, he might even be smiling.
Travis Cole
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*To Kidwynn*

The journey may do him good. The sun is shining and the air is fresh. The world is awakening from its winter sleep. To experience the wilderness is to experience revitalization.

*Turns toward Chargoth*

There should be little water to worry about, save scattered shallow pools. But as we venture through the muck, I recommend removing your boots. The sensation of liquid earth between the toes can be quite pleasant. Regardless, such substance is reknown as a thief of footwear.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Dallid and giggles*

Right on the sunshie part luv. One of the reasons I like the wilderness so much.

*She looks at everyone*

Right now I need some air and also need to locate a certain archer.
Last edited by Kidwynn on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*Laughing

"Ah, but Dallid, to a dwarf theres no such thing as a "shallow" pool!"

*slaps Chargoth on the back

"Isnt that right my friend?"

*smiling

"And believe you, me, you dont want this dwarf taking off his boots!"

*places hand over nose in a smelly fashion*
Last edited by DarKarath on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

Incarius follows Kidwynn out soon to be followed by a great amount of laughter.
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Pats Kiddwyn on the shoulder, "I have known a few dwarfs over the years, this one seems to be in a good mood, and excited about the prospect of adventure with us. I knew this one named Grimm once, and just let me tell you the only time he was happy was when he was pulling his ax out of the skull of a orc, after he had just placed it there, of course. But there are few better to have at your side should trouble arise.

"Bows to the gruff Dwarf, "well met Chargoth, you may call me Donmayo of Clan Mahuru, I did not get the chance to talk with you much this last moon." With that Donmayo gives him a Dwarven greeting, taping his shield with his staff, and setting the tip on the floor in the proper manner. "I was a honored Dwarven friend and bearer of a ring, long before the breaking, it honors, me to get to fight by your side should we meet enemies this day may we rejoice by crushing them under our feet, and drinking strong ale when we return home victorious." It is clear that this birdman had lived among dwarfs to know rituals such as this.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Gruff

Post by cole45 »

“The only time this soldier takes off his boots is when it's time for drinking, sleeping or after I'm cold and dead. Besides, I wash them boots once a month whether it's needed or not. I'm not all squeamish about dirt like you humans are. Your too high off the ground. Come here, I'll bring you closer to the mud to show you it won't hurt yah none.”

Chargoth turns to DonMayo, And slaps his Axe against his shield and curves it against one arm. Then nods his head.

“You don't have to drop them fancy words on this lowly soldier. I'm from a soldier family and warrior clan. To us it's deeds not words you know. But it's nice meeting a few of yah'll who appreciate dwarven ways. But I look forward to being your rear guard when the arrows'r flyin' and the elves are peeing their pants.”

And with a huff, Chargoth moves to stand towards the rear of the group waiting for them to set out. Grumbling of course under breath about the mission, but in a lighter tone than before.
Travis Cole
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake returns to the group*

"Well I'm ready to go. So where are we headed again?"
Drakelenas Elderich
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos smiles with every that steps foward to help*

Thank you all for helping out. I really appreciate it. And Eli, your knowledge of the arcane will be very helpful.

I need to grab some supplies fromt he guild hall and I will be ready to go.

*Arthos waits for the full hour and gathers everyone and heads out*

OGG *The adventure will contuine in the contuining adventures under the Fishing Village, any and all are welcome to join in*
My Thoughts

Aaron