Arthos Party (First Relic)

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

OOG: I apologize for the slight confusion, it may be how it is written, but the dark elf standing before you is not Laggy, but rather Klanus, son of Nim and friend/follower of Laggy. He is requesting to report back to Laggy and then eithhr Laggy or Klanus will return with information regarding the resting place of the relic itself"

IG: Klanus turns to Arthos and replies, "Laggy is doing well. He has spent the last few months regrouping and strategizing in the hopes of gaining enough allies to recover his sister and then move on to better places. He has had minimal contact with his father, as much as that pains him because he didn't want to put his old man into any danger, knowing that a friend of his could be put into harm's way to get to him. That is why he is not here today. I would not let him get too close to the enemy. His planning, his thinking is the only hope we have to get Makalia and live out our lives in peace, free. But I'm sure he will want to talk with you again. He praised you as friend and thus I trust you as well. Once I report in to him, I'm sure he will make his way and make contact with you at his earliest convenience."

Klanus continues to wait to see if there are questions, but it is clear he is anxious to report back to his captain...
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Friend

Post by Nelkie »

I wish to help Laggy in any way I can. I respect him for what he is trying to do. Maybe we can work together to recover his sister and get the relic back from the enemy. We need to work to gather to make this happen, but this is not the place or time to make plans. How can we get in contact with you again? And is there anything you can tell us about the enemy who stole the relic? Any information you might be able to provide on the best way of attacking them? Maybe you know of a secert passage that we could use to steal the relic and laggy's sister back? We are open to any ideas, and I know you are very familiar with the enemy.
My Thoughts

Aaron
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"The dark elves wish to reclaim the land stolen from them centuries ago. They feel it is their right and see this as an opportunity to accomplish that goal. We will talk with our contacts and find out where they are keeping the relic. Either me or Laggy will come to you this Friday eve with whatever information we have and any suggestions. Of course, getting his sister would make him extremely happy and so the offer will be greatly appreciated. For now though, I must take my leave. Fare thee well and perhaps I will see you soon."

With that, Klanus turns and scurries away. The trip home will be uneventful. Feel free to return to Haven and discuss anything you wish. Everything else will occur in game this weekend.