The Granary

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Dallid
Deceased

The Granary

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid approaches the Granary's location as he remembers it - situated North of Haven. There, he will look for a lost or isolated child, checking inside the struction (if it's actually there) if necessary*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The granary remains precicely where Dallid remembers it being, and he starts looking around the structure where he finds a small child, sitting and holding onto his knees, rocking back and forth with eyes closed saying over and over, "It's only a dream, it's only a dream..."
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Nay, you are awake Luis, firstborn of Jon and Sara. Do not be alarmed! Though you may not recognize me, I am indeed familiar. You knew my former incarnation as Dallid – surely that was the face my voice called forth from your mind while your eyes remained closed. Though I am very different from what you remember, I still wish you peace.

The land, also, is undergoing change. But Haven is yet here, and your family is not far. Accept my guidance and I will take you home.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The boy opens his eyes and lets out a yelp at first sight of Dallid, but upon hearing his words, he calms a bit, and finally giggles. "You sure look funny," he says, the nerves clearly easing. "Yes, please, take me back to my family." The boy gets up and goes with Dallid back to the village.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Where Dallid attempts to relocate the boy's home*