Second Prophesy Piece Location

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Herb*

Yeah I do luv. By a code of some degree that I go by I owe you for what you did. I mean neither Rav or I could move to go in there, so I couldn't even protect ya.

I'm in your debt, alright? So if you need any repairs done to your home or somethin' just come and find me for I can do stuff like that.
Last edited by Kidwynn on Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*As Kels awakens he sits up quickly as if to get away from something*

"What the Hell was that!!" *He stops for a moment to get some sort of bareing on what just happend*

"Hey Ravinal The water moved." *He smiles* "Damn i know this whole thing was way to easy.......Well i guess we should go back and report. Wait, how did i get back up here anyways?"
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb replies to Kidwynn, "Have it your way miss, but just know I never expect anything in return." Herb lets the others tell Kels what happened.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Kels and he can tell she was a bit terrified by the whole thing but is doing her best not to let it show.*

Herb luv over here rescued you and brought you back for you were as pale as a ghost. Or if you prefer, you were about as drained as a bottle of rum. He did most of the work for all Rav and I did was pull you two back up.

*She tries to smile a little.*

By the way, Kels keep the coat for now for you need it more then I do for I'm not the one soaking wet.

*Has a mischevious grin as if she is going to say something further, but keeps quiet.*
Last edited by Kidwynn on Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels looks to Herb and gives him a deep bow*

"I thank you for saveing me Herb, if ever you need anything all you have to do is ask and i will do my best to give it to you."

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Kels as if awaiting an order after the bit of light-heartness is done.*

Off to talk to Lord Corbyn first or shall we take Herb home first Capt'n?
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Ravinal appears alittle saddened and shakened as he speaks to Kels*

I've been around while one member of your family has died, and I was in shock then. I didn't want to lose you as well. So many of the phoenix have bonded as family. And I am glad to still call you my friend*pauses as he thinks of his lost family*

*He stands straight; nods and smiles, then regains his normal Stoic composure.*
deceased
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*After Ravinal is done talking Kels walks over to him and grabs his forarm*

"You can't get rid of me that easy. *Kels smiles, He then turns takes a long look at the well*

"Herb would you like to come back to Haven with us? If not we can drop you back at your cabin, ether way I thank you for you help. Let us leave this place I think we have enufe to report now. Kidwynn you take point Lets move.

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Responding to Kels, "If it is all the same to you, I would just assume return to my cabin. It is on your way I assume since you passed it on the way here. You would be more than welcome to dry off in there if you wish, but if you need to be going, I understand."

OOG: The trip back to Herb's cabin will be uneventful. If you have further inquiries, want to stop in for a spell at Herb's place, or just want to chitchat with him some more, that is fine. Let me know when you are finished by telling me you are moving on.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Kels and continues to grin mischeviously and starts giggling as she sees him in her pirate coat.*

Leave it to you Kels to find an unusual way to borrow a sailor's coat to go along with the hat you keep swiping for fun. So, are you currently the admiral of the drowned rats once you get a hold of the feathery hat?

I'm just teasin' ya know. And you keep telling me I'm the one who has a nack for gettin' into trouble.

*She starts gigging and smiles.*

Already thought I'd be on point. Just been waiting for you to say the word that we are moving out.

Oh and Kels, before you give your report I think I already have an idea or two about how to deal with that well creature.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*since Kels is all wet from the well ha take out his water skin and drains the contents, and begins to get some of the well water into it. Kels takes off Kidwynns coat that he forgot he was wearing and hands it back to Her.*

"I think i am ok now you look like you could use this more than I. Herb if you could give me a list of the things you gave me to save my life i would be more than happy to reimbers you for them. I am afraid that we must be geting back asap. Thank you again for your help I will come and see you as soon as I can to see how you are doing."

*He smiles And if herb does not give him a list or need anything else we will be moveing on back to Haven*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Kels and hands him back the coat, appearing slightly offended.*

I'm fine. As long as we keep moving I'll be alright. *Bites her lip as if she is going to say something more, but takes a deep breath to redirect whatever it is that she is thinking.*

*Spoken very calm an casually*

I have this thin over layer over my armor (A thin black jacket looking velvet jacket) and all and besides the coat is pretty much wet on the inside as well, so although it might help you I doubt it would do much for me. In fact, it might make me feel even colder then I may or may not be right now.

*Her face softens*

Stop bein' stubborn and just wear the bloody thing, please.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Herb smiles and waves it off. "Just some potions is all. I'll have time to make 'em again. No worries."

Herb wishes you a farewell and everyone leaves. The return home is uneventful. Feel free to report back and re-enter the guild of light at any time (assuming that is where you are going)