Question?

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Question?

Post by Nelkie »

*During a random night while people are enjoying Atrums good ale and his warm fire Arthos ask a question*

Hey, was the council ever formed? Who is our magristrate since Robin has step down from the position? Who is the Constable while Rolland is gone? Does this town have any leadership beside Guild and House Heads?
Hmmm. just curious if anything has changed since the Orc's speach bythe fire pit.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Walking in during Arthos's questions looking all grubby from working in the forge on a few projects.*

Humm, far as I know luv nothing has been decided so it's all up in the air in terms of councils and magistrates and such.

*She grins at him*

Since you've managed to keep me locked up in the forge Arthos, care to get a girl a drink?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Gladely

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos grins*

I owe you at least that much

*Gets Kidwynn a drink and some food*

Sit my friend and rest, you have been working way to hard.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at him and grins a little while starting to fidget with an amulet around her neck.*

It is I who should be thanking you for it has kept my mind occupied and all so that I don't start to get all moody and such wondering how people are fairing.

*Looks at her hands.*

Umm...I think before I eat anything luv I should clean up. I must absolutely look dreadful from working. I was just stopping in for a quick drink before returning to what I was doing.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.