Final Haven artwork

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Final Haven artwork

Post by Torakhan »

Having posted this over on the WH side of things, I thought I'd show it here as well:

I have been commissioning artwork for a potential project for FH/WH and since this one is also very Final Haven, I thought I'd share it with you:

New Doom Worm Wallpaper!
9:16 Ratio (1366x768, etc.) http://www.winterhavenlarp.com/artwork/ ... -9to16.jpg
3:4 Ratio (1024x768 and standard monitors) http://www.winterhavenlarp.com/artwork/ ... m-3to4.jpg

The pencil drawing is by Ron Spencer (who has done interior drawings for Werewolf: the Apocalypse, World of Warcraft and Magic: the Gathering) who has always been one of my favorite graphite artists. I decided to color the pieces he's done for me for graphics to use on the web site and other color applications. I hope you enjoy it.

This is just a taste of some of the artwork that I have either finished or lined up.... some by other RPG illustrator veterans like Jeff Carlisle, and others who I've hand-picked for their style and talent. All of the artwork has been or will be specifically commissioned just for Final Haven or Winter Haven.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

Fantastic!
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Very well done!!
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

reminds me of Dune....
Cool!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Dune...? Eh, I don't see it. :twisted:
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage