The morning after the rain

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Francesco DeLemuerte »

Francesco picks up the stopper and sets on the table next to Ulfgar

"Take yourself to Korrigans if your goal is to drink yourself into oblivion. This is a keep, a place where buisness is conducted, not some bar."
Alrion
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Alrion »

Al takes his leave, with one last glance over his shoulder before he disappears into the trees
The greatest atrocity of all is idleness.
Altearez
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Altearez »

*Altearez goes up to ulfgar and gives him a quick brotherly embrace.*

"Are you ok, and don't worry I wont let this happen again, I'm sure he isn't around but has anyone seen nobel lately."
ImageImageImage
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:ulfgar takes the embrace of altearez as he clasps the elven boy on the shoulder:

"aye, I'm gettin there, worry not lad. it takes more than noble has to take down this dwarf"

:ulfgars mood was soured by Francesco's comment, ulfgar slammed his hands down on the armrest of his chair to pick himself up

" oh is it now?? :this question was blatantly sarcastic: "perhaps you can enlighten me good sir knight :again very sarcastic: "wait, it all coming back now, this was the very keep that atrum, dallid, aurora and mehself snuck into during the battle to retake it!! :ulfgar walked over and stood toe to toe with Francesco: but whats got me all foostered,probably from the dunt on the head ah took, is ah don't remember seeing yer shiny arse At the battle!!! :ulfgar poked him in the chest at "shiny arse":

:ulfgar was shouting now:
so that means, if ah teh drink mehself stupid, ah'm goin teh do it WHEREVER I GLAIKIN DAMN WELL WANT TO!!!!!!
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Francesco stares the dwarf in the eye

"Lower your tone dwarf. Your help in the battle for Haven is appreciated but it does not give you the right to behave like an idiot. I will not have a repeat of what happened between Val and Korrigan. Once again, if you wish to drink I'm sure Korrigan will be more than happy to accomidate you at the Tipsy Traveller."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith senses the tensions rising

"Easy there fellas, no need for hostilities. Ulfgar, why dont we take our drinking outside to the porch, ill join you in a minute. I understand you've been through hell friend, but getting fiesty towards "Shiney Arse" isnt going to help anything."

*Points to Francisco in a playful way and nods to him as he is trying to have a compromise put into place.

"Fair enough?"

*Looking to both now trying to play mediator.
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Altearez
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Altearez »

*Altearez attempts to put the dwarves arm over his shoulder and help him out of the room.*
ImageImageImage
Leo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Leo »

Leo comes up on the other side of Ulfgar from Altearez, also helping the dwarf out.

"This feels like old times again Alt. I guess some things never change."

A smile shoots past Ulfgar to Altearez, then down to the tippsy dwarf.

"Ahh, Todays gonna be a good day I think."
Leo Edanis of Geldaland

¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„ ¸Free to do what I want Forever!! º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:ulfgar welcomes the help from altearez and leo as he backs toward the keep doors, he glared at Francesco with his good eye:

" oh, of course yeh wouldn't, i doubt you could keep up with me."

:ulfgar snatched the bottle and cork, drained the remnants of the bottle and as he left ulfgar mockingly held the cork up to Francesco and dropped it at his feet:
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Francesco picks up the cork of the ground and looks over to Esmerelda for a moment. He then looks over to Ulfgar.

"Ulfgar Silverbrow, do you challenge me?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora who has been watching the exchange looks over at Ulfgar.*

Ulfgar, the man you are insulting happens to be one of Esmerelda's closest friends. If I were you I'd show him some respect and not well, to be honest you're being a bit of a bully and a horses's ass.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

“I would think everyone present is deserving of respect, though currently there appears a lack of such on several fronts. Please, we all strive for the same thing, do we not? Consider carefully if your words and actions are furthering or hindering the goals of peace and prosperity, and adjust accordingly.”

“Francesco, it is not the drinking, itself, that concerns you, but the possible behavior that may follow, correct? I would ask that you grant Ulfgar the trust that he has the fortitude to remain in check even after a great deal of consumption. Such is the way of many a Dwarf – a way I believe we should all respect.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Francesco shows no signs of response to Dallid's soothing words nor Aurora's. He just continues to gaze at the dwarf. His stare is intense and focused, body as still as stone, he wits for Ulfgars response.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Seeing the standoff continue, Dallid tries a different tact.

“There is clearly a concern regarding honor. But who would be considered more honorable? The person who lets insults flow past – ignoring them as focus is maintained on the greater good, or the one who is a slave to pride and sets aside every duty, every principle – indeed, all else - to avenge the smallest slight? It is the greater being who places the greater good before oneself.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Dallid*

Dallid I've seen that look before. When ones honor is insulted there is no backing down. Both men feel slighted but I have to admit one acted more like a jerk than the other.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman