Tsunitaur among thee

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

Tsunitaur among thee

Post by Malphus »

*A well dressed Tsunitaur enters the Inn. He pauses to stoop into the doorway and observs the room. He takes a seat in a well lit corner, opens a book and starts writing in it. *
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Hey, I'm not the only one left...
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

DUUUH, there alto kowfriend, not be kunfuzzled wit kowrufun.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

No, Curufin is definitely not a Tsunotaur.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Dat wut me jus say, duhh. Me tartin to tink u got earing problum.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

I believe Ollum Ironhand is a "of your kind" as well but I think you have not met him yet Ka.

Well met Malphus and welcom to the Haven. Can I interest you in a drink? Atrum has a decent if not decidant selection, and what he has is of the finest quality.
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

drink

Post by Malphus »

My dwarven friend,

I am not fold of hard drink, as it clouds the mind. However, if you have some nectar, perhaps?
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

hmm... I have no idea, I will have to ask.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale pulls out a small bottle and uncorks it slidding it down, "Here. Stuff is pretty sweet so take it easy. It's something I picked up from an elvin private a while before I came to here to Final Haven with Rahl and Lambic here.

Probably better you have it, me having a human matabolism it would probably pack on ten pounds, and I get enough odd stares as it is. Didn't we meet a while back on the side of a road while getting the cure for the cockatrice bite victems?"
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

to Onimaster

Post by Malphus »

Such an oddity to see one of your blood walking in the daylight. I've only heard tales. Alas! If you would be so generous as to share your tale with me, I would be a willing ear.

Thank you kindly for the drink.

*sips...rather delicately for one of his stature*

mm...refreshing
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale gets a bit self-conscious, "Well, my mother was a noble in the lands that the Phoenix Guard hails from. We were attacked by dark elves and my mother was taken prisoner to be ransomed back to the court."

He sighs deeply and pours himself a strong drink. "The elf who took her was a sociopathic practitioner of dark arts. He took great pleasure in torturing her. Then, when she was finally returned to her home, my mother was found pregnant with me.

The patrons my mother had served ordered that I be destroyed as an abomination and a risk to the lands. That I might someday grow into a threat, but when she refused she was cast into the street as though they had never wanted her back at all.

Life was hard for us. I was ridiculed and hounded daily through my younger life. I took solace in food an drink, making me somewhat of an anomaly for an elf. Like I said, many of my traits are more human than elf in size and stature.

Then one day I found the Phoenix Guard. The Guard took me in and showed me the merit of an ordered military life. Where everyone protects each other, and affords each of us the respect our ranks are due. It was after I enlisted that I decided that I would devote my life to hunting out evil and destroying it, and studying the arcane arts to do so. So that what happened to me and my family might not happen to someone else, if I can stop it."

Shale takes a long drink and stretches. "Needless to say I don't like dark elves much."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage