The Morning Outside the inn

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil slips into the woods

*This happened before the group left to rescue Daniel*
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Using the charging group as a distraction, swords drawn, Brey decides to take up the flank by running around the elves.
Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Crist0 »

Cristo jumps into action, moving towards Daniel swiftly. When he reaches him he looks for bonds and tries to free him
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Daine takes up a defensive position near Christo, while he tends to Daniel, and scans for any threats other than the elf (elves?) that the rest of the group attack.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Dallid jumps up, weapons drawn.

The Elf turns bringing up his blade slashing Daniel in the neck, as Daniel falls to the ground. (Bleeding to death -5)

The Elf turns and starts to flee, but does not get far as Azra lets loose her arrow into the elf's head.

*It takes 45 seconds to reach Daniel.*
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira looks down at he dead elf and back to Azra

"Well so much for 'within an inch of its life'. Seems you took it a couple yards too far. Oh well..."

When Zeira reaches Daniel he tries to stop the bleeding but is having little sucess. He looks over to Dallid.

"Your a lot better at this than I am. Care to step in?"
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

*Azra's mouth forms a silent "oh" as Zeira's words hit her*

. I panicked, seeing the harm he intended to cause Daniel.

*She curses, and runs to the elf to assess him, though she doubts her first aid abilities would not help a head wound. She examines him anyway.*
Azra Celevares
Theon
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Theon »

"Great shot."
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Brey runs out from the other side of the clearing, and begins searching the body(spot). He begins putting anything he finds on the ground next to him. Well now that this guys probably dead I'll check the body to see if he has anything that could help us find out specifics on their reasons for being here.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

You find 2 vials of black liquid and the slightly curved shortsword he was caring.

There is nothing else to indicate why he was here.
Chris
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Two more vials of this black liguid, and a sword. Same as the rest of those guys I searched. No food, no water. These guy's did'nt plan on staying long. I don't think those elves wanted to take that item back to haven. l think they braught it here for a reason. I'll hold on to these unless somebody wants to take a closer look. Brey picks up the vials, and short sword. So what next? Go after the missing elf, look for our missing member, or go back to the cabin?
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Let's go to the cabin. I want to check on Egren and his people. Somehow Virgil slipped off while we were going to get Daniel. Not that I'm worried about Egren, if Virgil tried anything on them odds are there wouldn't be much left when we got there."
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi curses and moves to Daniel. He places his hands over the wound to keep pressure on in without choking him

"Anyone who knows what they're doing is more than welcome to take over!"
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Robert runs to Daniel alongside Dallid. Robert falls to his knees and says quietly: "Hold on". As Dallid starts his healing Robert nods and stands up.

"Make safe the perimeter while Dallid Heals Daniel."

He then motions to Gravin "Check the surrounding area. Let us make sure that there are no more elves close by"

*Once these things are done*

Robert says "Zeira is right. Lets us head the cabin and make sure Egren and his family is safe, and then continue on to Haven"
Chris
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The group, somewhat weary from battle and travel, begin backtracking toward the cabin. Little is spoken as everyone tries to make sense of what just transpired. Lost in thought, it is unclear how much time passes when thoughts are broken off at the sight of Virgil, walking with a man-sized length of smoothed wood, cracked at one end, and a large sack over his shoulder, its contents clanking together.

Frothing, Mortimer growls, "What did you do with the family, thief?" He pulls out a small blade and says, "And the answer better be good."