Pictures of the Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Pictures of the Event

Post by Aurora »

Ok folks this is all I have, but it's better then nothing...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30577532@N05/?saved=1
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

under the conditions im surprised tfere were any, but i do remember them because me, matt, and adam try to avoid the camera
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

i finally have some half decent pics of me, although im sad that there arnt any of me guarding the door friday night.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Nice to have pictures of Esmerelda in her dress!!
and the SPOONS
Thank you!!!
Last edited by Shea Stonebrook on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Pics

Post by Torakhan »

Shea Stonebrook wrote:Nice to have Esmerelda in her dress!!
and the SPOONS
Thank you!!!
As opposed to pictures of Esmerelda out of her dress? ;)
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

Nice pictures! Even one with myself in it.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

YES!!! IN her dress!!

Torakhan you are a naughty boy.

Silly people, love the literal!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Taking Pictures

Post by Torakhan »

... regarding taking pictures...

If you have a digital camera and are coming to Winter Haven this October, feel free to bring it along, even if you don't get around to taking pictures yourself. If you feel comfortable, NPC/Staff may be wandering around taking pictures of the event.

If you do bring your camera, don't forget your USB/connection cables and recharging station for batteries.

This may also be relevant for FH and other games too. Bring it along anyways and see if others can make use of it if you're comfortable too.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer