A lil shin-dig

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

A lil shin-dig

Post by Smitty19 »

Renae, Camden, and I would like to invite those who would be interested in coming to a wee lil shin-dig we are gonna be having on the 11th of October.

We are having a house-warming/meet the lil one party at our house in Lowell. If you are interested please RSVP so we can try and figure out what we need in terms of foodage, because we will be grilling out with burgers and dogs....brats if i can swing them as well! (c:

We will be having beverages of the adult variety, but since neither Renae or I am drinkers we encourage anyone who wants something specific to bring your own...

We are gonna be having games to play outside/ weather permitting, and I have my 360 with Guitar hero (only one guitar though...*cough Dan *cough) and if anyone who has rockband wanted to bring it I think we could jam out pretty well! (c:

Theres gonna be ALOT of floor space available if anyone needs it to crash, which is welcome, but you would need to bring your own bedding...

So just let me know by the first week or so in October and hope to see most of you there....

Brett
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

I foresee my own attendance, along with (probably) my brother.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Just a lil bump to keep it fresh on the page...

Also Anyone coming please bring a lawn chair/something to sit on, depending on the number of people, seating will get cramped pretty quickly...
Serith Darkheart

Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

There's going to be ballroom dancing and sword fighting?

Cool! I'm sooo there.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Ok, so anyone who hasnt talked to me, that needs directions or more information either pm me on here or email me at
capnsmitty19a (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks
Serith Darkheart

Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

So anyone who I havent heard from about coming to the house warming I can assume isnt gonna show up. For those that are...

Small change in menu, instead of hamburgers we are gonna do sloppy joes, mostly because it will be easier to make large amounts for cheap (c:

Any questions, and for all those who still need directions, get ahold of me!

Brett
Serith Darkheart