Moving help Please

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Moving help Please

Post by Aurora »

Ok,

If anyone is available on July 26th I could sure use some help. I'm moving out of my current place in Wixom to a place in Novi. Seriously I think they are like 10-15 minutes away from each other.

If you could help out that would be great. I will be renting a uhaul for certain and trust me all who know me pretty much the items I want tossed will already be tossed an hopefully I'll have everything all sorted out in boxes.

I may already have a few things over there because I get the keys for the place the week before, but since my lease on my currently place isn't up until the 28th of July I figured I'd move on that last weekend.

PM me if you can help out.

-Julie
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Just a reminder, I'm moving the 26th of July from Wixom to Novi. If you could help out, it would be great for right now I have a small crew to help out.

I was thinking after the move we could all swim, I'm buying pizza, and then we all hit the new Batman movie.

PM me if you can help out

Start time would be around 9am that morning. I'm going to try to have most of my kitchen and hopefully a new entertainment center already built beforehand.

-Julie
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Guys,

Right now I'm looking at a four man crew including myself for the morning to help me move. I know I will pick someone else up in the afternoon. I really need the help. It shouldn't take to long to move the stuff seeing as I'm trying to move my kitchen and I've already moved over all my larp gear and bedroom closet.

If anyone else is available, please let me know.

-Julie
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Well I'm all moved. I want to thank Josh, Reid, Erik, and Shane for helping me out.

You guys are awsome and I now owe you.

:D
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman