Journey to civilization

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Andian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Andian »

"Caledonia? I've never heard of such a place. Yet, if there is a settlement of people near there, I would suppose it would suffice." Deftly grabbing his journal once more, he writes, 'We may be headed to a place called Caledonia. So many people in one place, it seems to be one of the foretold signs. It is either this or yet another false hope.

'Euan seems to be able to listen to the essence within the land. Or he could be hopelessly insane. Logic dictates that I am to believe he is insane without proof of the latter.'

'In speaking of sudden appearances, our possible guide to this settlement is a Valkyn 'Vi, Siren, that says she was sleeping in a nearby tree. It is good to trust those in pursuit of virtuous diplomacy. Though the Valkyn 'Vi are not well known for being trustworthy. Alas, for the sake of having more friends than enemies.'

Quickly Andian shoves his journal back into it's place. "I say we should travel to this, Caledonia. This chill is bearable, yet I would prefer a warm hearth oppose to our current state of affairs."
Knight of the Frozen Way, Sir Andian Eannon
"Law is mind without reason."
--Aristotle
Verity and Equity
JonathanBreygan
New in Town
New in Town

Post by JonathanBreygan »

Shaking his head Jonathan comes out of the daze he appeared to have been in.

"Sorry about that, I seem to have zoned out there for a second. Siren it is nice to meet you."

noticing Siren take the step back, he gives a nod.

"A warm hearth and a mug of ale sounds good to me. Shall we commence?"
Jonathan Breygan, Undead Slayer

If men had wings and bore black feathers,
few would be clever enough to be crows ~Beachler
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

((Unless anyone has objections, I will assume we have moved on at this point.))
JonathanBreygan
New in Town
New in Town

Post by JonathanBreygan »

((Sounds good to me.))
Jonathan Breygan, Undead Slayer

If men had wings and bore black feathers,
few would be clever enough to be crows ~Beachler