September 2007 Event Photos

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

deviantdante
New in Town
New in Town

September 2007 Event Photos

Post by deviantdante »

Hey I'd love to post my photos on the site where they usually are but my limit has been reached for this month due to me uploading the winter haven photos from that last event.

So...all the events this month that I will take photos of will have to wait until next month to be posted.

Unless someone here knows a good free site to upload mass amounts of photos quickly and easily.

But anyway had a great time, Dante is pissed and thinking of leaving but I had a great time, got to rp a lot more this event than any other.

Oh and I know Donavon is really in charge of the phoenix, but I want to see his look when he finds out that, at least on paper, Durgan is head of the Phoenix Guard.
Stabbed to death, decapitated, head used as soccer ball then heart cut out and disposed of.
Nightfrost
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Nightfrost »

Don't know of any place to down load pics. We can wait. Don't forget the camera for WH! We love our picture taken just as much as the next guy.

Oh, and one more thing: WAY TO GO, DURGAN! Don't forget your guild in WH. We could definately use "your" extra troops! J/K :lol:
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

LOL, that was so freakin hilarious when the came about. I asked Atrim where I could be placed, and he goes, "You're the head of the Phoenix Guard, 'cause I don't wanna redo all the paperwork!".

So far everyones response to that was the same as mine, a resounding, "WTF!?" :lol:
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Well DAYUM

Thats a hell of an upgrade for ya Durgan! (c:
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

How many pictures do you have to post? If its not much, create a free flickr account and upload them there.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
deviantdante
New in Town
New in Town

Post by deviantdante »

I have a flickr account but have already reached my limit on my upload limit for this month. (Blame Winter Haven for petrifying me, making me out of game and npcing, so I could take lots of photos there.)
Stabbed to death, decapitated, head used as soccer ball then heart cut out and disposed of.
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

What is your flickr ID?
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

You should have a pro account now with no limit. Log onto Flickr and double check.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
deviantdante
New in Town
New in Town

Post by deviantdante »

I thank you Wayne greatly and am in forever in your debt for that...I'll make it up sometime.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

I am so depressed that I missed my chance for Ren to be the head of the pheonix... it was there for the taking and I missed it... to go from on trial for treason to promoted to head of the pheonix in one day would have been an accomplishment almost on par of Atrum's rise from trial to lord regent.
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

I dunno, I think I am doing a pretty interesting job seeing as directly after being appointed to the position (albeit in kind of an emergency capacity), I immediately left for Winter Haven and a portal that would let me go back in time.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Lambic pokes his head in... You guys are new here huh?

Wait til they make YOU regent. Why would they do that. You're still standing and not everyone in Haven wants to kill you. Breathing is really the only thing it takes.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Pow-ah!

Post by Torakhan »

Lambic wrote:Lambic pokes his head in... You guys are new here huh?

Wait til they make YOU regent. Why would they do that. You're still standing and not everyone in Haven wants to kill you. Breathing is really the only thing it takes.
Quen sneaks up behind Lambic "Huh, really? Just think of the repairs we could make to the building under my command!"
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
deviantdante
New in Town
New in Town

Post by deviantdante »

Finally!

I have now uploaded every single picture I took from every event I have been to so far. (300+ pictures)

Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/finalhavenlarp/

Tell me what you think!

Also for convenience sake and since they do not have their own group yet I also put the Winter Haven Photos there as well.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Wonderful!! Thank you for "capturing" moments at FH and WH!!

Very cool
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.