Castle Gravesbane

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Castle Gravesbane

Post by Kidwynn »

*From outside the main door into Castle Gravesbane, Kidwynn begins pounding on the door.*

Corbyn...*knock knock* Corbyn...it's Kidwynn along with Voralen and a new guy. We need to speak with ya luv.

*knock knock*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
SirPercival
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirPercival »

"Oh, and by the way madear, you may call me Percy"
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire
"Watch the potty mouth" - Captain America
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*muttering to himself just loud enough for Percival to heal

"More like pain in the ass.."

*Turns to kidwynn and makes no qualms about what was just said to Percival

"I beleive I need to gather both Corbyn and Atrum, and since I cant seem to locate the preceptor the two of them will have to do for the time being, but I will be needing to speak with them at legth, so our new "Friend"...
*Voralen chokes out the words

"...will need to make his peace first, after that maybe show him the hospitality he so deserves with some of Sen's Cooking and Lambics ale in the inn."

*Voralen fights a truely painful looking smile to cross his face
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Voralen*

Do you want me to gather Corbyn luv and then meet you and Atrum in the Inn? Or, would you like to locate Atrum and we could meet here?

After all that is done I would me more then happy ta do what you ask and how Percy around. Ya know I could alwasy introduce him to the rum I carry?

*Kidwynn flashes a mischevous grin at Voralen*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

"Yes, why dont we do that, you bring Corbyn and ill go find Atrum."

* With that Voralen spins on his heel and walks away towards the inn at a quickened pace
Serith Darkheart

SirPercival
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirPercival »

"Oh Voralen, hold up for a moment, I have something serious to speak with you about, it won't take a moment."
**waves a silk handkerchief at the retreating warrior**
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*stops in mid stride

"Is it dire that needs to be discussed now? Because if not we can discuss it after I have had a chance to meet with the Preceptor, Lord Regent, and Elder."
Serith Darkheart

SirPercival
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirPercival »

"Eegads, I just wanted to mention that I have noticed your discomfort around me, and I feel I must say that you musn't worry so much sir, I forgive you for your actions in the past. I will not hold them against you."
**Smiles grandly at Voralen, as if this single statement solved all the problems in the world.**
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Watches the Volaren and Percy's exchanges and knocks on the door again.*

*She raises an eyebrow at the "actions in the past" statement*
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda comes to the gate.
"Good day, Kidwynn, gentlmen. What can I help you with? Have you come to see Rosamund about your gown?" She smiles impishly. "Or is it more serious matter that bring you to the keep?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
SirPercival
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirPercival »

**Spins on his heel gracefully to face Esmerelda, the pony tail on his powdered wig arcing in front of Voralen's face and says to her in a arrogant drawl,**
"I have merely come to introduce myself madam, however this gentleman has more serious fare,"
**he motions gratiously to Voralen to speak while saying in a low whisper,**
"You see? We're friends already."
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn nods her head at Esmerelda*

Unfortunately luv, this matter has nothin' ta do with the ball or a gown. Wish that it actually were.

Voralen needs ta speak ta Elder Corbyn most urgently about matters I believe occurred in Winter Haven. He's quite irritated, more so then usual and would like ta talk ta the Elder, Tha Lord Reg...ah Atrum, and Donovan all together in one location.

Do ya know where Corbyn is by any chance?

*She pauses*

Sorry, I almost forgot my manners, what I have of them. Esmerelda allow me ta introduce ya to Sir Pieceval....Percy this is Esmerelda.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda smiles at the newcomer to town. "It is a pleasure to meet you, sir. Where do you hail from?"

She turns to Kidwynn. "Unfortunately, I'm not certain where Corbyn is at the moment. He should be returned from Woodhold by now. I know he had important matters to discuss with his majesty. Would you like to come in and have some refreshments and wait for him? I'm trying this new recipe for punch and I'm not quite sure if it's right. Maybe some of your trademarked rum might add the right kick to the mixture. Or would you rather I passed along a message for you if I see him first?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Percy and then to Esmerelda*

Actually luv I wouldn't mind comin' in at all and tryin' that punch.

*She looks at her bag*

If you'd like ta try it with a bit or rum I'm certain that could be aranged easily.

*Looks at Percy*

Well that is if ya don't mind luv. Esmerelda is absolutely someone around here ta get to know,

*Kidwynn's face begins to show concern going over in her head what Esmerelda just told her*

Do ya want me ta go to Woodhold and see if I can track him down?
Last edited by Kidwynn on Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirPercival
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirPercival »

"Sink me madam, but well met. I am the, until recently that is, baron of the great land of Cove, and master of Vallencourt Manor in Eldesta. Moreover, I would adore a bit of repast with such a fashionable lady."