Final Haven, July 2007 Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Ouch...stop my side. I work for the comcast peeps so this is the best hummor I'm receiving today.

:D

So if death has conjugal visits, does that mean there needs to be death protection so there are no baby ghosts running around Haven?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

I've found that's always been the best part of being a necrophiliac, no risk of pregnancy, err.. I mean, um... I didn't say anything, why are you looking at me like that? It's perfectly natural! Like you've never... STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

ok, I'm better now
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Ummm...someone get this man either some chocolate, rum, or a good witch dr....or hunter...LOL

Soo...you're saying Donovan is a necrophiliac...interesting *runs to hide under desk so Taki can't find her.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Necro...

Post by Torakhan »

Kidwynn wrote:Ummm...someone get this man either some chocolate, rum, or a good witch dr....or hunter...LOL

Soo...you're saying Donovan is a necrophiliac...interesting *runs to hide under desk so Taki can't find her.*
In the words of Caroline's Spine "Necro"...
i'm a necropheliac close your eyes
no more laughter, no more cries
i'm a necropheliac check your head
i'm lovin' you live, loving' you dead
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

lol, necrophieliac poetry awesome
I dated a few women who's um, lovin ways made me feel like I was a necrophiliac... but other than that...
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

How the July Event feedback got to here is beyond me. There were apparently several plots that I was not aware of, but if anyone knows who the writer is, send him/her my way. Sounds like a lot of fun...

For legal purposes I have to say that we at Final Haven do not condone necrophilia in any way.

(I've always wanted to write a sentence like that)
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

lol, it was a long strange trip to get here my friend. but the importance is we made it here, to the promised land of necrophilia

(and kudos on the sentence, I'm jealous you thought of it first. I also think they should put it in the rule book as an addendum to the sex rules)
Last edited by RenLightfoot on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Sorry Mike...

Anyway, the intrigue at the event was awsome. I knew as soon as the elven guy went a missing it was going to be bad. I think the poor people who went with Kidwynn heard the pirate girl swearing up a storm.

I loved being busy...wish I would have been more alert Friday night so we weren't up until 6am on a few plots....fyi when Danny says do it now in a demonic voice we go now.

RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

Kidwynn wrote:Sorry Mike...

Anyway, the intrigue at the event was awsome. I knew as soon as the elven guy went a missing it was going to be bad. I think the poor people who went with Kidwynn heard the pirate girl swearing up a storm.

I loved being busy...wish I would have been more alert Friday night so we weren't up until 6am on a few plots....fyi when Danny says do it now in a demonic voice we go now.

so, if danny says "we gotta go, gotta go to idaho" we'd go even though "we can't go surfing cause it's twenty below?"

(First one to get the referance (WITHOUT USING GOOGLE or other internet rescource, just your mind please?) gets a cokie next event, come on you can do it)
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

However, based on the animal cages in Mikes vehicle, apparently beastiality is ok....

Decided to add all the lyrics (saw them in concert twice):

DANNY SAYS 3.06

Danny says we gotta go. Gotta go to Idaho
But we can't go surfin' 'cause it's 20 below.

Sound check's at 5:02. Record stores and interviews.
Oh, but I can't wait to be with you tomorrow.

Baby

Oho-ho-ho, we got nowhere to go and it may sound
Funny, but's true. Hangin' out in 100 B watching
Get Smart on TV. Thinkin' about.
You and me and you and me.

Hangin' out in L.A. And there's nowhere to go.
It ain't Christmas if there ain't no snow.
Listening to Sheena on the radio.
Oh-ho oh-ho.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Please be careful...

Post by Torakhan »

Wyrmwrath wrote:However, based on the animal cages in Mikes vehicle...
That might be going a bit far. Seriously... that one is pretty close to a pretty dramatic insult to an individual. He might be cool with it, but not something for use on the general population. I'll let Mike speak for himself though.

"Judging by the child's seat in your car, pedophilia is okay." is also not suggested. ;)
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

Seriously...considering there ARENT any cages in his vehicle, and that he was treating the necrophelia in a humorous fasion, Im confident very few sense of humor sensors failed to go off.....letting the reader know the only insult was one in the readers mind.

...and if you "are going to let Mike speak for himself" ...why even post?
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

So...... here's a good question- can a Healer cast "Sexual Healing", of do you have to be a bard and play the actual song? :squarewink:
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Sighs*

Can we get back on discussion or are we just going to stay in tangent land?