The Morning After

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Slisk watches as Kels and Shale say their good-byes. ‘Taking their friend home’ they said. Home. He eyed the Phoenix travelers with envy. As much as he hated to admit it, he was becoming very homesick. He had tried to blame it on the Spring courting season, but the feeling was a more significant, deeper longing. Meeting the barbarians at the village had only intensified it. Sure, they were lizardfolk, but they were not of the Ascendancy. They were not his people. His home continued to elude him, while his desire to find it continued to consume him.
Gabrial
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gabrial »

*Kels and Gabrial share a hand shake and finish their conversation. They then return to the group of people in the Fort*

"You have nothing to worry about my friend. I will make sure everything is ok."
Sometimes you need to see the world in a different way...
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*There is a faint aroma in the fort that might have gone without noticed when people first arrived that some baking has been going on. It is difficult from the way that she is sitting to figure out what the pirate is thinking or feeling. As Gabriel arrives back into the main part of the fort Kidwynn looks up from her journal.*

If you are hungry Gabriel there are some baked items near the kitchen area, actually all of you feel free to help yourselves.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

"Thank you again Gabrial."

*Kels looks around the room for a moment*

"I hope that I have not disturbed you all to much. We should be on our way Shale. Everyone be safe I will see you all when I get back."

*With that Kels turns for the door*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal pushes himself from against the stone wall of castle Gravesbane as Kels exits the keep.*

"You were'nt going to leave without saying goodbye were you Kels?"
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*A short while after Kels leaves Kidwnn gets up and heads over to talk to Corbyn*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale looks over at Seth and smiles softly walking over. "I didn't know if I'd see you before we left, but I'm glad. I can't speak for Kels, but I wish you were coming with us, my friend."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

... Just another day

Post by Torakhan »

And so, as the day progressed, Quen set about his duties, nobbling and determined in his daily duties. He jots down notes and other jobs that have to be done, muttering to himself a bit as the morning begins with repairs to the inn. "For all that damn work, they could have put up a better door." Quen grumbles and works to re-enforce the door that had been hastily put up the night before. Late-sleepers had become acustomed to the sounds of repairs, he'd figured, or else maybe appreciated their building not falling down around them more than they usually let on.
He'd shored up and patched up the door, casing and splintered wood where the Juggernaut had torn into the building through the door.

As the day passed by Quen had to pound out new nails, repair and replace tools and weapons. It was just his normal duties on this normal day.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer