Draft Animals

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Draft Animals

Post by Robin »

*Robin, sitting over a pile of papers and drafts, looks up and sighs.*

I talked to Elder Quetzle and asked him what he really felt was the most pressing need of the people. His resounding responce was Draft Animals. Now, these are very hard to come by these days to be sure, but we need to think of a way to get them. The last of the winter stores are being eaten, and the first harvest has not yet come up. Pretty soon we're going to have a lot of starving folk on our hands.

Anyone have any ideas?
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

I have heard conflicting reports on the food stores. Some villagers claim we have plenty to go around, others say the silos are dangerously low.

Regardless, draft animals would be a mighty boon should we find any. I suggest asking the nearby villages if they are fortunate enough to have any, and what the cost might be to purchase some. If our neighbors are likewise without draft animals, I see no other way to find them other than to send scouting parties out far and wide - always a dangerous prospect.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.