May Event, 2006 (Winter Haven Staff Event)

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Dewy Stoutbringer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Too Much fun!!

Post by Dewy Stoutbringer »

I had a great time. The drama, the action the OOG dinner and everything.
I would also like to thank everyone for their thoughts and good hoo-doo for Jenny. She is mostly better, but still took the day off. She said thanks as well to Todd for calling her "just to make sure she was okay"!
I am really bummed that I could not make it back. It was looking to get real interesting after game break.
To sum it up: How long till the next game. I can't wait.

JIm
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect
--Warren Zevon
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Very nice job all around!
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

You guys never fail to AMAZE me with your fantastic roleplaying and resourcefulness. You kept me on my toes every second and completely exausted me. Thanks for making this weekend great.

I had a blast making props/puzzles for the Stone plot, and I'm happy to know that they were really appreciated. I look forward to coming up with more. And yes, please, lots of Feedback, so we know what you liked/didn't like and can work on for the WH events.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Very nice job. I'm really, really tired.

Found out the other word for taunt is dumb...LOL or bait.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Gabrial
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gabrial »

Awesome event all around guys!! I have to say for this being your first ever larp event to run you guys did an amazing job. I can't wait to see some long term ideas you guys have for future plots to run over a few events. You guys kept us on our toes the whole time. There never really seemed like any down time. And even when you guys were just messing with us it was played out very well, ie the zombies from the lake. I know you guys made my character feel important to the event, as well as other, and getting personal with the players like that is hard. Yet you guys did it very well. Thanks again for a very well run event!!
Sometimes you need to see the world in a different way...
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I MISSED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

:(

I am sad. Congrats to the new crew it looks like you did a great job and that is awsome!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them