What's up the road?

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

What's up the road?

Post by Zydana »

*Val exits the inn to find Havenites going about their daily tasks; repairing armor, disscussing the progress of getting home, and others who are just enjoying eachother's company. She stops and addresses no one in peticular*

"I'm looking for Eilonwy. Has anyone seen her?"
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

From behind her in the inn, a voice issues,

"I am here, lady Val. Enjoying a most excellent cup of tea, courtesy of the good Sen. How may I assist thee?"

The Valkyn'Vi sage stands near a back window, head slightly turned towards the door.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*Val turns to Eilonwy with hint of a smile that soon fades*

"The night we arrived in this place we discovered a sign. A sign pointing us to Ishanna. Should we not investigate this before we must return home? I say we should gather a small party and set off into the woods to learn what is to learn."
Fox
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Fox »

Fox, curled up in a chair by the hearth, heard the sound of Eilonwy's voice and awoke with a sleepy smile. She stretched a stretch that would have done a real fox proud and carefully unfolded herself to sit up and gaze in her 'sister's' direction.

She yawned, but smiled. "We would help you, pretty Eilonwy. We like an adventure, as well you know, second only to helping people, and we like helping you most of all."

She gave the elf, who's name she did not know, a friendly wave.
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Reaches into the satchel and pulls out some notes*

"Exploring might not be a bad idea when we are ready. It may even lead to the last piece we need to get home. In the meantime, have a look at this."

*one grey-gloved hand ruffles Fox's hair affectionately as the other presents the notes to Val*

(OOG: check out the lore on the city of I'Shania on the main page...It's under Places, Pre-cataclysm Geography, the article : Geography of Silverthorne, Duchy of Vaunaphasauk, etc,))
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell