April Event Pictures

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: April Event Pictures

Post by Torakhan »

Lambic wrote:There are over 200 some where fuzzy and I wasn't sure if I was going to need a little more space this month, so I didn't upload everything. Most of the non-fuzzy ones where large group shots and I didn't think it they were as good.
Hey, no problem. I was just wondering and making sure I didn't screw up somewhere.

Lemme know if you're in town with an phone call, if that happens.
Otherwise there's plenty of other ways for me to get them from you (hand-off to Angie, then Matt, then myself, or Roi, or even the next time I come up to Muskegon [whenever that might be]).
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Sounds good.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Icons!

Post by Torakhan »

heh. Great to see you using one of the pics, Wes!
Though, why didn't you pick the one with you sleeping? ;)
(on a side note, which pic did you grab that image from?)

I hope others find images to use too. :)
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Dredge
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Dredge »

Thanks for the pics. I figure with as much as I'm talking people might want to know who the heck I am.
Kill me out of hate, kill me for money, kill me for politics, but please kill me for a reason.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Who the heck are we?

Post by Torakhan »

Dredge wrote:Thanks for the pics. I figure with as much as I'm talking people might want to know who the heck I am.
Yep yep! ^.^ I really want to see people use the pictures of them in character so that players new and old can acquaint themselves with each other more easily... it's nice to see the artwork versions of their characters, but on the message boards and in the Character Submission areas, it'll be nice to see who we're chatting with. I think I personally only recognize a dozen players by their character names, let alone their forum names/avatars.

People can feel free to "photoshop" their pictures too. I just want to be able to identify someone by their picture. :) But maybe that's me being greedy.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I am using my pic. It is the pic of the first NPC I ever played.

or was it that gnome?

Hmm cant remember now
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Icons!

Post by Lambic »

Torakhan wrote:heh. Great to see you using one of the pics, Wes!
Though, why didn't you pick the one with you sleeping? ;)
(on a side note, which pic did you grab that image from?
Although the pic of me sleeping is a better pic, its juts not heroic enough :D

This is from one of the pics of the Battle in front of the Inn I think it was 104966 or something like that.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Icons!

Post by Torakhan »

What are the file formats of those movies, btw? AVI? MPG?

Also, you didn't delete the files you didn't upload, right? You just didn't upload them all? I'm hoping if you burn me the disk they'll still be there. ^.^

I'm really happy to see folks using the pictures already. :)
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Who needs pictures still?

Post by Torakhan »

I know that there are characters I didn't get pictures of, and probably players who want better pictures taken.

Please let me know at the next event and I'll make sure I get a (better) picture.

Or, if you can't wait, bring your costume and such to the Saturday practice and we'll get a picture there (if Wes or Angie bring their digital cameras).
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Well I would like a better one. :D

I didn't delete any of the pics no. They will all be on the CD. The videos are in mov format aka quicktime. I don't know if I will have to convert them to put them up on U Tube.
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Wes,

Can you make me a copy of the CD as well? I will be at Craic Wisely on Sunday if that would be a good time for a hand-off. I will bring you a couple of blank CDs in trade.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Yes I can make you a copy, I don't know if I will be there Sunday yet, but if anyone from Muskegon is going I will try and hand it off. Don't worry about the blank CDs.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Dredge wrote:Thanks for the pics. I figure with as much as I'm talking people might want to know who the heck I am.
Hey! You were exactly who I thought you were!!!

I'm the one who said that you glow!

also I like to use excalmation points!!!!!
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

The pics are great!!!!! I also like the fact that we can see what else was going on since we can not all be in more than one place at a time!!! Great job guys!!! :D
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
crig
Town Member
Town Member

Post by crig »

i like the pics, art