The Golden Acorn Roleplaying Awards

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

Best PC Roleplaying - Nuk. Some of the best roleplaying I have ever seen. Her dry heaving and stagering sround was perfect. I just knew you were evil!!!

and

Todd. He never broke character, he is an awesome roleplayer, and he knows what his character would do in any given situation.

If everyone was as dedicated to there characters and roleplaying as these two are, this LARP would be movie quality.

Best non-npc/gm NPCing - Blondie. The whole crazy beast thing. One great part with that. When he walked into the Inn and demanded the sword back. He was 110% pissed off. As I jumped up and stood infront of him I all I could think of was "Oh great, he's going to give a game stop, were going to move this outside, and I'm going to get my ass kicked". Lucky for me Corell was still there.

and

Dan (Farbarian). For those of you who missed the Chaos Realm. You missed some of the funniest things that have ever happened in FH. Classic.

Best Gm - All of them. But Mike wins. He's just so damn cute, and smart, and funny, and lovable, and nice, and he has a great smile, and he is so strong, and he is......(lost in thought)
Drakelenas Elderich
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

DrakelenasElderich wrote: Best Gm - All of them. But Mike wins. He's just so damn cute, and smart, and funny, and lovable, and nice, and he has a great smile, and he is so strong, and he is......(lost in thought)
I thought you'd slip something in there like .. and he's got a cute butt.. and..

Well there you go Mike, you have at least one vote now, so I guess you're winning.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

While I find that somewhat creepy, yes, Mike is great.

I don't think there should be a best GM award, because they are all awesome and I could never choose.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

Best PC roleplaying would have to be Doug before Dallid died....when me and scott were up there and he coughed and told up "My friends, i am dieing, it is time for me to join Phanterra, i about lost it! It was a GREAT roleplaying moment, and almost outta a tear jerker movie! I even remember me ripping out a quick cure potion trying desperately to save him to no avail....damn stupid Warrior hands...

Best NPC roleplaying...id say in my opinion Colin as the ED was pretty awe inspiring from the battle standpoint, i mean yeah it is roleplaying based, but damn i wasnt even in the game and he freaked me out...specially with the Lash FEAR he kept throwing...it was good. I also liked Doug Again as OooH on the Lady Rose plot. I enjoyed talking to him and his BEAUTIFUL Wife Ahhhh, it went on for many many minutes (c:
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...