Teleported people

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Teleported people

Post by Kidwynn »

*When Kidwynn reappears she sees Claude and rushes over to his unconscious self. She then looks at Dallid and Eilonwy and takes in the surroundings. Once she realizes where they are, she shakes her head and with very laid back yet foccused attitue looks at the two of them.*

Neat little trick for now we are outside the bloody cave.

*She looks at Dallid*

Can you revive Claude for we need to get back in there. I came out here because you Dallid are not fully healed and miss *She looks at Eilonwy* I wasn't to certain about your prowess with a blade.

Now hopefully no one else deicded to rush ahead and are here with us because the though of a whole bunch of people coming here and leaving others alone is not good.

*Looks back at Dallid before surveying the area to see if there are other.*

So can you wake him and if so let's do that and return to the others.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*DarKarath walks over to Kidwynn

"They arent totally alone"

"I went through almost right after Dallid for that very reason, to make sure someone had their backs"
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at him*

That is why I was goin'. Crap I hope no one else did the same bloody thing. I mean did people not hear the give me a minute to move the stones in the first place?

*Shakes her head.*

Doesn't matter, we need to return.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Although you are indeed outside the cave, there still is no entrance there.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Eilonwy's smile is full of self mockery*

"Indeed, I doubt my skill at staves would have been much use. I thought to use my Sight if Claude and Dallid needed it to escape somewhere. Apparently, I was mistaken." She nods solemnly to both Kidwynn and Darkarath. "I am glad true warriors followed. No doubt the others think us fools. I merely did not wish to leave Claude and Dallid alone. Now, it would seem we may not be able to re-enter. I will stop rambling and start trying to discover if this is true."

OOG: You know what I'm doing Mike....
Last edited by Eilonwy on Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Speaks as he checks Claude*

"Yes, there is no known way back. To stay together, the others must come to us."

"And come they will. Our path was set the moment the Dragon focused his attention upon us.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*DarKarath shrugs

"Well you know me and that listening thing...usually never work all that well together"

*Nods to Eilonwy

"I will guard you with my life mi' lady

*DarKarath flashes a genuine smile
Formerly DarKarath
Azure Shield Company

Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Coming out of a trancelike state to hear Darkarath's words, Eilonwy let's her hair swing forward to hide a blush.*

"I am grateful for that protection. I hope thy life is never extinguished for my own rather foolish one..." She frowns over something.

*Turning to Dallid.*
"Not to be redundent, but thee are right. The Sight shows no other way in. How is Claude?"
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Assuming he was affected similarly to Dallid*

"He lives, and may be revived."

*Awaken*

"I trust you witnessed the vision provided by the second stone, Claude, before the third took you from us. You saw the success of the Abysmal survators. As you can also see, you've discovered our way out of the Dragon's interior."

"The others were safe when we followed you here, and I would expect them to join us, shortly. Now hold steady while I heal you and I both. We must make haste to Haven, for there is much to prepare. War is upon us, and the means to defeat the Dragon will unlikely be ours before engagement.”
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn stands guarding Dallid while he heals people. Her thoughts at times appears elsewhere.*
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claudes eyes flutter open and his body jerks slightly as he awakens. A groan escapes his lips as he sits up, his eyes remaining unfocused and distant as he surveys his surroundings*

Where am... are we? What happ... ow... happened? Why did you follow me? Who was that in the hut? Ow.... I think I'll lay back down... thank you Dallid...

*and with that he slowly lays back down upon the ground*
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*DarKarath chuckles

"Good to see you too Claude, we came through to make sure that you didnt get gutted while you were, so to speak inable to defend yourself. It also looks like we have found the way out of the cave as well."

*When Claude feels ready DarKarath offers a hand to help him to his feet
Formerly DarKarath
Azure Shield Company

Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claude continues to lie on the ground looking as if he would vomit up dinner if he had any in him*

DarKarath, you should be thankful that I am no longer with the Guard as I would have to speak with the Preceptor about your in-ability to follow orders... but alas, it seems I will have to bear your exuberance with as much grace as I can muster.

Now then, while I attempt to keep my insides from making an appearance perhaps someone can tell me what had happened at the hut we saw in that vision... Dallid spoke of the Abysmals... was that their work and if so, what were they searching for?
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

“Corel revealed unto us that while the Foe slept this past Age, he was mined. We know now that Mythrel is the stuff of Dragons, and we can surmise this was taken from his veins – cast into artifacts. Or perhaps the artifacts were taken from him whole. Regardless, this theft of the Enemy’s body has weakened him. One of Ulie’s tasks is to reforge these lost artifacts back into the Dragon, making him complete once more. The Absyma seek the artifacts, and by the second vision may we surmise they have found at least some.”

“Now, should this hut be found, if the Abysma can be tracked, then may we find Ulie and Creation.”
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Notices the new arrivals*

Ok, so anythin' interestin'? You all alright?