Into the Dragon's Den

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claude rushes to Dallids side and checks to ensure he is no longer touching the glowing stones*

Delayne!!! We need you over here now!! Be careful not to touch the stones!

*With this Claude begins to survey what he can see of the area, watching for attackers*
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn observes the people and if possible before they all leave gets a look at the worksmanship of the weapons and the stone strucuture itself (Looking for any places it might give or can be crafted off considering her skill).*

*When Dallid drops she moves over to him quickly.*

Crap...

*She shakes her head and gets her cutlasses in a defensive posture around Dallid while he is being worked on. She looks at Atrum.*

There is your boot...
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

(Ogrom rushes to the side of the great horned one.)

Great horned one can you speak are you ok?

........................................................................................................

Pugo look for attackers and we need to find the ones who make the wepons for war on the haven any guidance from the feather surpant?.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn grabs him by the shoulder if he tries to leave*

Wait a moment luv. We hold up here and see if Dallid can be revived first before rushin' off an potentially gettin' somethin' nasty to pay us a visit while we are down a healer.

*Looks over at Drake, Kels, Claude, and Atrum*

After that I believe there are people here who are far better at puttin' forward an attack plan then I am.

But right now one bloody thing at a time.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Eyes closed, glow extinguished, Dallid well and truely fails to respond.*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Eilonwy watches from a distance, not wanting to get in the way of those who can help Dallid. Her brow furrows as she ponders the stones and the images...*
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*Anger growing in DarKarath as he sees Dallids lifeless body on the ground tightens his grip on his weapon until his knuckles turn ghostly white. Keeping the rage building up inside of him, DarKarath takes Kidwynns words to heart, and tries not to let the Dragons words or antics affect him...however hard that maybe!

"Ok, what in the hell was that about, what ever and where ever those pictures were from, it seems that they are gearing up for a full scale war! We need to find them and fast!"

*DarKarath knows he is speaking the obvious, but that is all he can do to sate the hatred he is feeling inside about being toyed with and watching a friend fall to these parlor tricks
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo shakes his head as Dallids go to the rock. An when the pictures of the gnome and the other building weapon comes up. He studies it very carfully and clearly. So he can try and remmeber as much of the detail as possible. Hoping to gleem a place or and idead of where they might be doing such work. Once Dallid falls out he stops thinking and starts looking around for an ambush.*

"hmm that is what riddle of the eggs mean's. He who touchs the egg's finds himself in the grip of the serpent. Next time maybe we not touch them."

*Pugo looks at DarKarath and shakes his head.*

"if rage is all one knows than the serpent will eat him first. If spirit is all one knows than the serpent leave him for last. It is a balance of both and the cunning hunter that can hunt the serpent and be eating first. If I were you I would stop and think some for it is nto helping anyone at this time. Once we find teh serpent than you use your rage to help us. But now it good time. We should move Dallid afar form the egg's. They might have more to them than just sun and fire."

*Pugo goes to help move Dallid away form the rocks. Hoping that Deylane gets to Dallid quickly.*
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

((Sorry about the wait, I haven't been online.))

Delayne shakes her head, coming to as her name is called, as though she was in a trance from watching the vision. "Forgive me..." She murmmers.

To Pugo: "Thank you, strong one."

Delayne carefully places her hands upon Dallid, her face etched with concern, avoiding the stone and attempting to see if she can assess his condition.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo nods to Deylane and move out of the way. He goes back to watching for anything else to help.*
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

Is Dallid dead or just unconious? Does his pulse still beat? Does anyone hear have the skill to awaken a unconious person besides Dallid? Drake, can you disenchant him? He might be under some type of spell effect.

*Arthos starts to look at the big stone and the near by area looking for opening and tryinf to discern a way around the obscale*
My Thoughts

Aaron
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake will wait to see if Delayne can help Dallid. If her efforts fail he will Sense Magic on Dallid, and try to Disenchant*

"There are still two more rocks here. I wonder the visions they will offer."
Drakelenas Elderich
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Time

Post by Nelkie »

*After some time Arthos Grins and says*

I believe we can push these bolders out of our way. We just need to be careful not to touch them with out skin. I believe if we use our shields and cloaks to protect our flesh we can push them aside. Any one up to helping me push this first one aside?

*Arthos sets his shield against the first bolder and gets readyto push the first stone out of the way*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn who had been looking at the rocks beforehand turns to Arthos and with a grin gets between him and his shield to genly and subtly keep him out of the way.*

See Arthos luv, that is exactly what I was about to say about the stones and all. Now I don't think we all should be playin' with these stones on the offhand chance this idea doesn't work and well people slip and all and make contact.

If ya don't mind, I'd like to borrow your shield and volunteer myself to test the theory of bein' able to get the stones out of the way by borrowin' your shield here. Might take me a few extra moments instead of just chargin' in and all, but who better then a craftsman to try to use a shield to gently and all move these rocks out of the way.

That is, if ya still desire to be headin' this way and not try the well route.
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

If these stones can be moved we will need most everyone to do so... and if they have the potential to reduce people to Dallids state then we must take great care. I truly hope Dallid is not d... no, Delayne will be able to help him.

At any rate we cannot risk losing anymore able bodies to these stones. We need to continue on our task and take care of Dallid. Delayne is also doubly important now being our only standing healer.

*Claude walks over to the remaining stones*

I however, am not able bodied and being rendered unconscious may actually be benficial. If I drop, leave me where I lay.

*And with that Claude places his hands on the two untouched stones*
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon