September Event 2005

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Here's my feedback, slit throat and all.

(sound of low, contented/excited purring.....)

:twisted:
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I second that purr...sorry I can't shut up, I'm making my husband crazy.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Eilonwy wrote:Here's my feedback, slit throat and all.

(sound of low, contented/excited purring.....)

:twisted:
::Chuckles:: :lilangel:
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Alright, this event was a little wierd for me. I'm still not sure what I busy doing the whole time, but I was definitely busy. I had fun but I can't put my finger on why. So I will mark it up to the awesome environment the GMs create and the spending time with great people.

It was great to see the sages so busy and the newbies pulled not only into plots with the more experienced characters but also some plots without too many of them. There was a huge variety of things going on, from intense role-playing (Roi and Sam) to knock down drag out fights (Aaron as a Swamp thing). It was great to watch and be a part of.

The timing of this event seemed very different. In the past certain things could be expected as Friday night or Saturday after dinner break, but that was not true for this event. You never knew what was coming at you and when. There was only one attack on the Inn, that I know of which was very different. Variety is the spice of life ;)

I liked that NPC camp was out of the Inn, this may have changed last event but I missed more of that. From I saw the missing folders was handled as best everyone could and what could've been a major disaster was averted. This is both a credit to the GMs and the PCs.

NPCs and GMs also did a great job changing up garb and weapons to give a clue that they were a different Character. That really helps me.

All in all I think a good time was had by all.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

The evil dragon is my hero; does he need a lackey?
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

I know that I hada ton of fun..... my 3rd event. I was as busy as I wanted to be....the plots were great, except for going out into the woods to look for a tomb at night... that just was bad, but we should have known better.... I hope we see a return of the rose Fey.... darling little creatures.

I missed Sunday because of "business" :(
Lots of Roll playing getting to know other people in town a little better....Lots of very cool interesting people in Haven!!
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”