July 9th

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

July 9th

Post by Ian_McAllister »

As this is my birthday and a Saturday I am hoping to get some people together for a good time.

Taki has stated he would like to see a Grill out and such..

So here is the rough itinerary .. I know I don't know a lot of the non-muskegon people but anyone who is willing is more than welcome..

Saturday July 9th

Noon - start collecting at the park as usual (See Muskegon sparring thread for location)

12-30 - ?? start getting the grill going, get some weapon practice in, have fun.

?? - 9:30 - Get down to the beach and get some swimming in after practice, relax and get redy for later (for those who are coming)

9:30 - ?? I am heading to the bar to grab a section of booths for us, although I am sure Taki can help with that. Enjoy a night at the bar (Cadillack Jack's ..a.k.a Taki's bar)

Again anyone who wishies is more than welcome to show up at any time, it would be cool to see some FH people outside of game.

If any further info is needed feel free to post here or PM me.
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

I know there's the new plan for Phil's birthday of going to Silverleaf, but I was wondering if there were more details.

10am - meet at McGraft park and head out to the faire..

?? - Leave the Faire

?? - Do something else?

?? - Go to CJ's as usual and then Vous after?

Also there was a question of who will be playing that day.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

Hmmm no idea on exact timings yet..

I guess leaving the Faire will be up to each of the drivers, and I know as I may have to work Friday night to Saturday morning I may want to leave early to catch a nap before Cadillac Jack's, I would also like to grab a dinner ot something beforehand too..

All in all though I am hoping to get to the bar by 10:30 or so, and have to remind Taki to reserve the booths by the pool tables. I will tell people to start arriving at 11pm.. That is about all I have right now.
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

11pm eh? I might be able to make that...
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Won't you be at Anthrocon?