April 2005 Feedback

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

Okay due to money and work issues I was unable to make this event, so...um...

What happened?!?!?!?

Come on ya gotta tell me.
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Friday

Post by Gomja555 »

Sorry about busting your guys balls friday night. Ibelieve you guys did really well and I for one had lots of fun. Also sorry to any who were on guard duty relly long . I will rectify this next time . Thanx again to all the gms and npcs I had a complete blast.

Brian Donovan :D
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

CHargoth & Hannah

Post by cole45 »

The event was AWESOME! I am new to Larp and Final Haven, but I've been hearing the war stories for a year. I had such a good time that it isn't even possible to put down in words. I had a hard time roleplaying because most of you guys are jaw droppingly good and I found myself just watching what was going on. Both of us will be a regular face from now on.

I want to thank every one for being so warm and welcoming. Hannah(paula) had a really good time, and Though she's not online to say it, I want to thank everyone for talking and chatting with her. SHe can be a little shy around new people. I'm not sure that a more accepting group of people exist on the planet.

THANKS!
Travis Cole
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Well I had a great time.

I realized new things about my character. Got to hang out behind the bar (thanks Erik). Meet some new people and get to know some people better. Yup, sounds like a good time to me.

The GMs once again amazed me. It wasn't until nearly the end of the event that I found out that they ran a plot for the non-combatents and took them out on a walk. It wasn't until sometime saturday night that I realized that the rumors I had been hearing from the PCs who spent most of their time in the Inn/Lodge weren't just stories, they were plots and the were gonna be effected by them so we had better pay attention.

I think everyone did a good job of adjusting to the surroundings. There were a few kinks but I think those will work themselves out over time. I think the site as alot of potential.

The new rules seem to integrate really well. That can only be due to the GMs time and effort not only in writing them but also them answering question after question after question and listening to the answers and opinions of the PCs. Thanks for that. I know I for one had alot to say.

I would point out that to me, something about Saturday nights rythm seemed off. I'm not sure what it was. I am still trying to track down what it was. It sort of seemed like something else was supposed to happen, but maybe it was just where I was.

Definitely looking forward to the next event and the role playing online.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

I have to say that everything was awesome. Even though I had to NPC all of Sat, you guys made it alot of fun. But then again it was my own fault for going in after a giant worm. I really got a feel for what you GM's put up with. And I thank you for puting up with us PC's. I got to know alot of new people at this event and I hope to see your faces again. All in all this was a good opening event for a new location.

-Dan-
Drakelenas Elderich
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

The giant worm cracked me up. :)

Man I wish we had an effect and phys rep for that thing!

Yeah I agree with Saturday night, infact there was one thing that was planned, but the pc's stopped it from happening you guys were just way on the ball. We discussed alternatives, but nothing really fit.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Very well played folks. I had zero down time while I was there, and certainly needed a few days on the beach to recover from the stress of having 30 plots worth of RP-goodness to deal with at once. By dinner break on Saturday I was looking for trees to hide behind whenever an NPC would stroll by. Something that occured to me was that this event confirmed that the worse job in Phantera is having to deliver messages over large distances-very high mortality rate, and your body won't likely be found for some time. :)
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

I would just like to say thanks to all the GMs and the NPCs for their hard work. You guys are awesome and I loved killing you. Karen i would also like to say that you are a wonderful dancer. :wink: Props also go out to all the Pcs. Great roleplaying everybody.
Former captain of the Azure Shields.