Just outside of town

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Just outside of town

Post by Ug »

*After not finding Donovan anywhere in town Ug finds a clearing just outside of town on the side of the road and begins casting a spell.*
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Off duty and not in immediate danger, Ravinal tries to hone his hunting skills at the edge of town within the forest. His druid skills allowing him to pass some unseen dangers. He stops as he hears the chanting and stealthfully moves in that direction. As he gets closer and peers from behind a tree, he waylays in the darkness as not to be noticed readily.*
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug is chanting, cracking two rocks together, sparks flying, small fires burning around him at random, none of them large or lasting long, but there, none the less. A very thin layer of smoke begins to rise around in a circle around him.*
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Ravinal gives a slight start at what he is seeing. He steadys himself as he contemplates what to do next. He straightens up and puts away his sword, then carefully walks up to Ug as to not distrub his movements durring the spell.*

"Ug, why are you doing this? What has brought you to feel the need for this spell, is there yet another army marching onto Haven land?"
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug turns, his eyes blazing.*

Hmm..Ravy, youse toss me a pile of leeves and dose rocks ovur dere?

*He moves his arms in a swirling motion.*

Me gettun a storm reddie cuz me gunna be havun a talk wit sumwun who mebbie got pozzezzed by evol like me suzpect de drake did. Me gunna want protuctun reddie in caze dey turn on me. Me no, me no, mebbie me shulda got de hole gild uh tundur togetter furst, but me not shure how much time me hav.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Hands him the leaves and looks concerned.*

Who have you suspected of evil? If you think Drake evil, I would say he is less evil and more distrubed by his current situation. If you feel Donovan evil, I would say he too has had a lot in his life that would have made him somewhat. *he hesitates* crazy at times.

*He sits and looks on, in the direction Ug's motions swirl toward*

This is for your protection, right? Not to attack?
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug raises his arms to the air, fire streaking around his arms, and up in a swirling around the edges of the circle. His eyes level with Ravinal's and he speaks clearly and fluidly.*

Yes, my dear Ravinal, it is for my protection. It is far enough from town to not cause any harm to the people there so long as they do not venture this way. I am here to await Donovan's return and I will have a circle of flame to protect me, should he feel the same way that he felt about Nuk. I would ask that you remain unless you know where Shale or Lambic are. If they are close, I would be interested in you fetching them.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

I do not know the where-abouts of Shale or Lambic.

*Ravinal's stout expression returns. He looks at Ug and tries to discern the right words.*

I believe it was said he did not take her........ *he stops, as he tries to be considerate.* Frostfellians are known to hate magic and dark elves. I am sorry my people didn't fight for her life. I had no idea of these events until after they were done...... I was told, on threat from Frostfell, she took her own life.

*He is silent for a moment; respect for the dead, as he kisses his own palm and places it on the ground.*

I do not know of any dealings she may have had in her past. And, being who I am, there would not have been much I could have done to help her besides die by her. I harbored no ill will toward her.
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug throws his arms into the air again, the fire getting brighter and hotter.*

Dis wut me meen to find out frum da Donno. Me wuz told a vury differnt stury frum udders. Me here dat Donno wantud Nuk ded and dat he made serten dat she wuz to be ded. Den she not evun git propur buryment.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

I have actually heard that too. Im not sure I believe that fully. Though I have seen many things while there that have been quite distrubing.

*Stands and then hunkers back down.*

You are afraid for your safety more than you want vengence. Yet it sounds more that you'd like the vengence. I believe that if it is protection you want, even if my fellow phoenix come to hurt you. As long as you are not of sinsiter mind, I will fight for you. Though, if it is vengence you seek, I will not help you at this time. Possibly never if this is the case. I have had my own thoughts, regrets, and hatreds among the phoenix. In my own way, I still seek to be with my Loet. *He pauses, realizing he's rambling*

I will protect you, Ug. You do not need *he points at the sparks and flame* this.
Last edited by Ravinal on Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Too late Ravvie, if'n me stop de spell at dis point, me gunna drop lika sacka potatoez. Sidez, de firurz fer protuctun and timidatun. Me no want de Donno lyun to me. No, if'n he unjustlee kill'd de Nuk, did not burie her, AND left her spellbuk to rot, destroyun a pretusce rezorourze, den me want him ta submit himself to a triule undur me.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

As he is a higher up, I will ask him as well. This spell may intimidate, yet it will not bring aid to your cause. In your furtherment to bring someone to justice, someone else may see you as a threat. Im sure there are those who are, even now, afraid of what you may do.

*Looks sincerely at Ug.*

We have been through some ventures you and I. You have done for me as I would surely do for you. Let us know these truths together without cause for alarm to those we wish not to alarm. And as for the spell, Im sure there is a way to desolve it without harming anyone.
Last edited by Ravinal on Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

kan youse heel me? Cuz if not, me gunna be toast in a few momunts if'n me need ta stop dis storm frum brewun.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

Yes Ug. I can heal you, through spell and through knowledge.
deceased
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug sighs. He swirls his arms too and fro with the fire circling them, he raises them into the air again and the fire begins to circle around himself, he begins swirling madly and the fire begins not just to swirl around his body, but it begins to spread until it eventually consumes him in what looks like a midget Orcish fireball. The circle of fire smolders, Ug is thrown against a tree, his body blackened, the tree behind him blackened, blood and puss oozing from his blackened skin.*