Order of the Phoenix Feedback

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Order of the Phoenix Feedback

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Alright, I've got to know. What did people think of our little group? While all of us are seasoned roleplayers, the November event was the first LARP experience for Bob (Kabre), Danny (Drake), Ryan (Curufin), Steve (Valane), and Spencer (Brikal) and only my second at a fantasy LARP. (I did run a World of Darkness LARP in Muskegon for a couple years.) Any comments on characters, roleplaying, costumes, phys-reps, or anything else that comes to mind are welcome. We're still new at this, and we'd be grateful for any input the old pro's can provide.

Thanks!

David "Taki" Takitaki. (Donovan Thynedar)
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Costumes were supurb and role-playing spot-on! I've never seen a 'newbie' group so well prepared and dedicated to the game! You guys came across as seasoned LARPers learning a new system!

Hope to see the Phoenix return! :)
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

I think Doug said it all! I was very impressed!

Natalie
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

Doug and Natalie pretty much nailed what wanted to say.

You guys were great and are a welcome addition to the game. A big thumbs up to everyone and I look forward to seeing you all at Final Haven again.

-Julie
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

I don't know you as I missed last event, but I look forward to kil...mai...destr....hmm

meeting you soon :-)
Pentaguishine
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

yes

Post by Nelkie »

Great job, good costumes. It was fun to roleplay with the Order and allof you are fearless in combat. Welcome and I hope you keep comeing back.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Huzzah!
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Ditto to all the above. In fact I was just talking to Karen and we were saying how Final haven has lucked out by getting some great new players. This includes the Orc clan as well. We are in deed greatful to all of you, and thanks. It sounds 'lame' to say, but we are 'Lucky to have you all'