The House of Chance

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks for the face to match the voice. "Ah...Aurora right, havn't seen you in a while,..although havn't seen a'lot of you in a while, and yet nothings changed. But anyway how are you doing, ran into that Finn of yours, shows promise."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks a bit puzzle by what Ark just said, but smiles*

So, I'm taking it they are all ok then? *Looks at the woman* See, you were right and they are fine.

Umm...Mr. Ark Sir, any idea when they might be returning? Mr. Atrum needs to talk to them.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark flicks his scarf over his shoulder and put his finger on his chin. "Ya'know I really dont know, they are not my concern until they screw up so i dont keep track, I think Ine was draging him around,...I just came to check up on things, but if hes got questions I could give them a shot, unless i cant,...then I wont, yeah."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora smiles*

If you see them great but if not, they will be here I guess when they are here and all.

*Aurora looks at the scarf*

By the way Mr. Ark, nice scarf. We didn't get a chance last time you were in the area. Did you have any luck with that ship you were looking for? Do you still need assistance with that?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark continues staring and thinking then snaps back at the mention of his ship.
Oh my ship,..hmmm, it went partially as expected, I got help, they found it, said they didnt, charged me for there effort, then told me they stole it,....But dont worry i have a plan, two actually,...possibly even three."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looking at him*

Well that is not very nice of them to do that to you. Since you know my friends and all if you need any help with getting that back just let me know.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Arks finger slides from on his chin to taping his mouth.

"Although concidering the rate at wich crap happens I will have to sink it to keep it safe,...and of course it wasnt nice, there "pirates" well i know something about pirates too, they have short life spans."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at him*

I read that it's never a wise idea to trust a pirate cause they don't keep their word. I've never been on a ship before. What's it like?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Stops taping his finger and looks at it as if just noticeing it was there.

"Hmmm, being on a ship, I dont know ive never been on one, i would emagine like being in a cabin,..but on water,..unless the ship isnt on water,..hey theres a thought, when i get it I will make it fly.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks at him and giggles*

Flying ship? I think I read about one of those once.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Looks straight at her.

"Where,...Who,How,....Wait mostly just the How, but the others will do too."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

It was back when magic was broken, you know before the cataclysm. My grandmother rode on it a few time.

It was the...ummm....the......it started with a S.....I may have to look that one up and get back to you on it.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

The woman smiles, a real smile, and the last traces of tension leave her face at Aurora's offered hand.

"I am most pleased to meet you, Miss Aurora Darksbane." She takes the offered hand. "I am sorry for my sharpness, when so many of your people here have been so kind."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at the woman and smiles while trying to remember the name of the boat for Ark.*

You weren't sharp m'lady. You were sticking up for your friends and I can understand and respect that, anyone could understand. *She smiles* Besides, I was trying to talk some sense into Mr. Darkclaw as well.

*Looks back at Ark*

This not remembering the name of the boat is bugging me...Scram...no...Sarab...no...Skruff....

*Turns back tp the woman and moves her red hair out of her face. She can tell that Aurora is younger then some whom she has seen.*

Ummm, when I see you around m'lady is there a name possibly I could address you by? If you'd like, you can just call me Aurora as well.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

She gives a sort of wry grin. "Anyone looking to talk some sense into these people is a friend in my eyes. Perhaps you will have better luck with them than I."

She walks politely away from the crowd, first delivering a small bow.