Entering the Inn

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

*In his usual habit, Eli attempts to open a receiving circle a third time at the same pre-determined time, again with no luck and no entrants. The circle closes up in usual fashion.*

((FOR OOG REFERENCE YOU CAN ASSUME THAT TWO WEEKS HAVE ACTUALLY PASSED BY AND ELI ATTEMPTED A CIRCLE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE HAVENITES TRIP BACK, ONE WEEK LATER, AND NOW AGAIN TWO WEEKS LATER.))
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

((For OOG reference, I believe we are doing it every single day, not once a week. Ug is doing it every Friday and whenever Eli doesn't feel up to it.))

*Ug looks around.*

Wut happun dem.... Dis not gud.

Tears well up in Ug's eyes.

Wut if dey ded??? I new dey shuldunt hav brought enny arcanez wit dem... Mebbie jus de arcanez be ded...

The tears in Ug's eyes get bigger.

Me hope Shayule otay... Me sure Ka ok...but Shayule shulda opuned a tircle by now...

Eli..you and Nuk gotta give me sum help figgerun out a spell me been wurkun on. Mebbie if de tree of uz wurk togedder we kan kontakt Shayule uzun de spell me been resurchun fer quite a whiule now.

Hmm..you know where Nuk at? Me havun't seen her since around de furst group left de Havun. Me sure she not go to Frostyplace doh. Hmm..mebbie she wit de Orcsies? Rolund mebbie? Me havunt seen him in long time eeder.