In walks a man...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn gives Varys a soft smile.*

Nice to see you Varys.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry nods at Varys*
Good to see you back friend.
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

*looks at the books...

"Bah, those are silly, I knew those before I could walk, mom will figure out those in no time at all. Hi, Varys, how was the Woodholds? And the king guy?"
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Varys Snow
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Varys Snow »

“Hello Kidwynn, Audry, Eli. Kidwynn, you are sounding better. Yes, Eli, I am sure these books are nothing for you.”

*Varys walks to the bar and gets a drink for himself and one for Varlen. He comes back and hands the drink to him with a nod.*

“Ahh, I miss that on the road,” he says after taking a nice pull. “Woodhold is fine, Eli, but I do need to talk to Corbyn about it. Have any of you seen him lately?”
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Hmm, he is probably tribe of light hall, but that is just a guess... Say, you didn't see Arthos on your way in did you???
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Varys Snow
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Varys Snow »

"Thank you, Eli. If you all will excuse me, I will go and check. Kal'Jour, it is good to see you again. We have much to discuss!"

*Varys bows to Varlen again and nods to the rest of the group and then heads out of the guild hall to find Corbyn.*
Varlen Kal'jura
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Varlen Kal'jura »

*Varlen stands up nearly forgetting that Eli was on his lap. SO he quickly places him in his set, than takes a look at Vary's and smiles. Than put for his arm and chuckles. *

"I knew it would not be long for you to come. I t has been a long time my old friend and things have changed. Many things in fact have changed over the last few years. But I shall let teh Ka'lef talk of them when he gets into town.
As for my indentured place in the courts. I am still in it as I shall be for a few more years to come. But I have grown more use to my role form when we last seen each other."

*he takes the drink offerd by Varys, and drinks it slowly. Than keep on talking for a moment.*

"Come sit with us, it is like old times. It also a new day. I have seen many a flowers in this place that have should this old man joy. It brings me great happiness to see that you folks have made a new place for yourselves. I am not sure how you came to live on the land. But it does seem to have suited you just well.
Oh yes the Ka'lefis well and we have a few other with us as well. You might remember Kaguer is with us, and so is my old Advizier. They are doing well they are at least a day behide me.
So have to leave to go see your Ka'lef might I join you on that little trip. I am need of talking to him to set up a meeting between my Ka'lef an your Duke. That is the right tilte right? I would hate to insult him before ever meeting him. Plus it is the honorible thing to do, One Ka'lef can not walk into someone else domain and just settle in. That would be very savage of them. So might I join you on your trip to see your Duke?"

*He awaits an answer calmly.*
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry stands and bows*
I have errands to attend to. I must be going. It was good meeting you Varlen Kal’jura.
*smiles at the rest of the group*
Wish me luck.
*She turns and walks out of the Inn*
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Varys Snow
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Varys Snow »

*Varys stops and nods to Varlen.*

“Of course I will introduce you to our Duke. Follow me and we’ll go and find him.”

*Varlen and Varys excuse themselves from the group and leave the inn in search of Corbyn.*