Another Grueling Day

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*After she walks through, Kidwynn carefully takes a look around. When she notices Ug and Atrum she gives them a faint little smile as if happy to see them and relieved to be back home. She looks horrible, even worse then before entering the portal. She takes a few steps and look around as in disbelief they are actually back before becoming dizzy and collapsing then and there on the floor and is unconscious.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos walks from the portal into the crowded Inn and atempts to leave through the Inn door*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

*appears from the portal and moves quickly out of the way, taking up a corner so as to watch and insure all are safely through.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Kidwynn wrote:She takes a few steps and look around as in disbelief they are actually back before becoming dizzy and collapsing then and there on the floor and is unconscious.*
**Lambic steps through the portal and starts to head for the ale that Atrum has set out but as he does he notices Kidwynn. He stoops quickly to pick her up.**

"Atrum where is the closest room I can use. And if anyone sees Donovan, Ravinal or Dallid please send them after us....Oh and someone should probably inform Kels too."

**If/When Atrum points to a room Lambic proceeds to carry Kidwynn to a bed and gently lay her down. He then stands watch beside her until a healer arrives.**
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum walks over to where Lambic is picking Kidwynn up and helps to get her to a room, noticing Arthos trying to open the Inn door*

Hold on a second Arthos, I'll unlock the doors as soon as Kidwynn is in a bed.

*After helping put Kidwynn in he returns to unlock the doors*

Sorry about that, I was locking the Inn doors so that noone would disturb the circle casters, forgot to unlock them when the last recieving circle was cast.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan steps through the portal (presumably with Shale at his side) and makes his way over to the bar. He rests both hands on the bar and speaks softly, his eyes closed.*

"And with that, we are home."

*His eyes open and he scans the room. Seeing Atrum, he produces a bottle from his pack and pours several glasses of drink. He offers one to each of the Havenites. Taking one for himself, he raises it to the assembled party.*

"It is good to be in your Inn again, Atrum. Annosus Draconus! Annosus Haven!"
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale does indeed follow Donovan through the portal, but is looking over his shoulder as he comes through almost as though was examining something before stepping into the portal home or maybe he noticed something in the ether.

As he arives he looks around the inn slowly a smile creeping to his lips. "Damn, nice to be back home again. Wonder how the village has been fareing. But first..." Shale walks over and claps Eli and Ug on the shoulders happily. "We owe you two much thanks for keeping the door home open for us. If you have time I have some stories that will explain what happened and why we're so late."

Shale watches as they carry Kidwynn away for treatment. He shakes his head a moment and then picks up a drink from the bar to meet Donovan's toast.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos turns and smiles at Atrum*

Take your time my friend. I was just trying to make room for everyone. Please take care of the business at hand first. I'm in no rush and just glad to be home.

*Arthos smiles as Donovan and Shale toasts FH *
My Thoughts

Aaron
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum smiles and nods to Arthos as he opens the doors wide so that people may mill around and turns to retrieve his mug and raise it*

Annosus Haven! Annosus Haven! Annosus Haven!

*He drains his mug and refills it and goes about refilling peoples mugs*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug looks over at Atrum*

Hay atum, youse gots annymure melk en kookiez?

*Ug Smiles.*
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Looks pleased at the celebration and glad to be home.*

This is indeed a welcome day after so many troubled ones. Arthos, after your drink, please head to the village and find Robert. I would like to know how our people are doing, and if there are any matters requiring immediate attention.

*Walks to where Kidwynn is lying and heals her, checks for disease, poision, etc. When she is up and about, he hands her a mug of Atrum's finest.*

Kels, after you and Kidwynn have had one (or two) please venture to the fishing village and make sure all is well there.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*After Corbynn wakes her up via potion and all, Kidwynn looks at him for a few moments as if at first she has no idea who he is, but the disorientation leaves and she looks at him, Lambic, and Kels if he's there.*

What in the seven seas? How did I end up back here and what is it with the concern look on your faces? What was in that drink for I feel at least more alert right now then I did a little bit ago. I feel like I've gone a few rounds with a big old grizzly bear, but I've gotten used to that feeling over the past few days.

*She pauses and listens to Corbyn address her and Kels while fixing her hat.*

So, when would you like for us to leave Lord Corbyn? Are we to stay for a few days or return immediately?

*Looks at the ale and hands it to Kels as she walks over to Atrum*

Atrum, you wouldn't by any chance luv have any water for I'm really thirsty and the alchol is only going to make it worse.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*To Ug*
I've got a little milk left, the cookies I never had though. Maybe Eli will share some of his with you if you don't have anymore.

*Watches and listens to Corbyn as he is speaking and a small smile creeps to the corner of his mouth and anyone paying particularly close attention will notice a small nod as well*

*When Kidwynn approaches and asks for water he pulls out a shortsword and points it at her with a blank look on his face*

Who are you and what have you done with Kidwynn?

*He then eases and begins laughing as he goes into the back room and returns with some water. Then he approaches the Griffon's and fills their mugs*

Just wanted to make sure that all the sailors hadn't gone sober on me.

*Chuckles as he goes around making sure mugs have ale*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn give Atrum a grin once she notices that he is joking for until he cracks a smile when she sees the sword her hand start moving towards her own.*

Very funny. I don't drink all the time....ok I probably do. I just know rum isn't going to quench this type of thirst.

However, after I return I would be more then happy to sit and have a good chat with you complete with many, many bottles of rum once I stop feeling out of sorts.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels Drinks what is given to him*

"Lord Corbyn, i beleve Kidwynn needs to rest I will go myself so she can recope, that is if you aprove."

*He waits for an ansower*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"