Late Saturday Night

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell stop packing and looks over at Abaddon.*

"Greetings Abaddon and what do we know of them. That is question best left up to Ark and them. I did not deal with them all that much.

and yes Aurora you are correct in not knowing where to look but I have a friend that would know. I am sure that he and his friend would know where to go."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

If you can obtain that information Fell, that would be great and then from there we can plan a strike against the pirates to get Lady Vaun back. Maybe by then Fin will be back from the north.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell nods*

"No we do not strike at the pirates for it is not in our best to do so. I am not one for slavery. But I am one for getting our own back and safe. I understand there kind it is a lot like the ones that took me and used me as they did. yet it is not wise to wrack that bear while ti is up and filled with hunger. For than it will not only eat you but all we stand for. if an even trade can be made than I will see. I live longer than her kind shall, an like I said before. I have been a slave I understand the rules it takes to make it in that kind of place. let me talk to my friend and see what I can gather."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Fell*

But I can't....I'm going to be very human here but I can't stand the thought of you being held captive like that. We don't even know if the trade would work. If this is your wish, I will honor it but could you at least wait until Fin is back before going off?

Then again the long we wait...ok, do what you feel we need to do but please be careful.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

"The matter is simple," Ingram speaks as he approaches. "The next time you travel to Avanguard, you will barter for Vaun's return. From what I have been told of these 'pirates', they will not be returning to that port for some time. Therefore, arguing the point further would be rather moot, as there is little that can be done at the moment."
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Yes they only come to port every month, and only for a short time, when they come back we will barter for the return of her and her goods, we are not leaving her, we are just thinking before we act
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

"As you wish Ark but I am gone to go back and talk to a few of the towns folks I could trust. see what i can find. plus I am gone to talk the Lord of Stars and the Lady of the Setting Sun. Maybe they can help with what happen. If not I will find Inge and have him go talk to them for me. An you are right I have not lost sight of the fact we need to get her back. But I understand that world they might sell her into. An I willing to stay my hand until the pack makes it choice. You know I am not gone to go half cocked and full boar at this. Even as a savage I am not blind. I know that half hearted charges get more killed than a well planned thought out maneuver."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Be careful, that Lord I was telling you about has quite the silver tongue.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

"I'll not shake the pot about anything. I am just gone to go and see if I can find a few friends that might know where they might land their ship. Or I am gone to go talk to Lord Ornirokai of the shogun. he might have an insight as to where they would land their craft. I shall not be to forceful toward them."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora sighs and then looks at Fell.*

Do you want me to..... *her voice trails off.*

I should stay here and wait for Fin to inform him of things. Not to mention the whole Bell thing and I have some teaching I should do. However, if you need me Fell, I'll head back there with you just to make certain you have backup. After what I witnessed with Balthos, I don't trust ANY of them as far as I can throw them.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

'I shall be fine I am gonging to get information and find allies. Nothing more unless I am pushed into it. You stay here and help out I am really no use here."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora shrugs but shows a little look of concern.*

Alright, but be careful and try not to stay away for to long.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

Nah I be back in less than a moon. I will most likely be back in less than a fortnight.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks over at Ingram. "I am curious if you could grant me and my pack sanctuary here for the time being, in exchange we would be more than happy to help in any way we can or know how."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Ark, I don't mind if you and your compatriots stay here in exchange for services, but I will make two things very clear before you do; first, I offer employment, not sanctuary. I will not suffer those that work for me doing things that could threaten myself or my people. If anyone, you or otherwise, does something foolish that upsets whatever great and powerful being that is inexplicably wandering the area, they will be trussed up like a holiday turkey and delivered with an apple in their mouth. Second, if you work for me, you work for me. Your time is your own, but if I give you a task, I expect said task to be completed before you pursue personal business.

I know I sound a bit rude, so please let me know if either of these conditions are unacceptable.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."