The Savani Remembrance

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Oh, MY GOOD SPIRITS! Where did you come from.....I am so happy to see you.

*Allura drops the rope from her hand and runs to Audry. Allura puts her arms around Audry and starts to laugh. *

No we have not left yet. We need to find something of equal value to replace the headstone with. Plus we need some form of music, to clean the rabbits and boar, pick a day for celebration to be held, and prepare the feast.

*With that said Allura picks up the rabbits and walks to the porch. There she begins to skin them.*
Last edited by Kittien on Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death will walk with me before the day is done!
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry hugs Allura and obviously very happy*

I'm not exactly sure where I was or how I got here....all that's important is that I got back here now for this celebration. I did know that Atreus was with me though.... but he was not in the circle when we gave the oath.

I don't have much alone to give to replace the world stone but I may be able to scrape a little something up if I have some time to really look. I can sing.... we all can sing, and I can certainly give you a hand dressing these animals but I am no cook..... is there a cook among us??

*she looks around for a moment. Then helps Allura with the animals to the porch and begins to hum... rose rose rose rose*
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

I will cook the boar myself, slow cooked over a fire! But what would be nice is to have some winter berries and I know just where to get them....on my way in to town I saw a field of them ready to be picked. I’m thinking potatoes, edible roots, nuts, and pumpkin would be grand to have for the celebration…..and maybe if someone could make something like pies or candy out of them.

Hum- rose, rose, rose, rose.

* You can see a long cut down the stomach of the rabbit. Blood is forming on the ground under it. Flicking a knife down the rabbets back Allura asks the question. NOTE: Allura is not doing this on the porch, just close to it.*

Will anyone go to get some of the berries? I can tell you where they will be at.

Hum- rose, rose, rose, rose.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

I will retrieve the berries for thee. I am afraid that cooking is not something I have been taught. As for who else was with us, those named are whom I remember. I will look at my notes for the knight's name and anything else that might help.

But first, where might these special berries be found, lady?
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

I can not remember his name either....but it is very important that we know it.... I will try hard to remember.

*She finishes up dressing the other rabbit takes the remains outside, cleans herself and the meat and brings the rabbit to Allura*
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura looks at the group and replies
I would be happy to go out and search for the potatoes and edible roots. If i could be of anymore assistance let me know.
Atreus Darkwell
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Atreus Darkwell »

*Atreus see's Audry and kittien cleaning the rabbits up by the porch. and walks up to them, to see if he can help in some way?.*
Trust no one at your back not even your shadow
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

* Audry turns, hearing someone approach. When she sees Atreus, nearly drops the rabbit, and smiles and has a grateful look on her face. *

Atreus!!!! I am so happy to see you're here!
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild

Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Eilonwy the instruction to get there are very easy. Please take some one with you for there is safety in numbers. Did you find the warriors name?

1. Start at the double door at the inn.
2. Go down the hill take a right.
3. Head to the river path
4. Walk till you come to a bridge
5. Cross the bridge
6. Continue right
7. Before you hit the forest again you will see the red beerys on the ground by the forest

*You can see Allura and Audry preparing the bore, rabbits and fire. Shortly you see the bore on the fire turning on a spick. Allura looks toward Atreus and then fans her eyes over everyone around.*

Hello Atreus thank you for helping us. From my way of thinking all we need now are two things. One something of equal value to a world stone and two maybe some songs to sing. I think we will have to head out to night what do you all think? I can have the meat done by then.
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry gets up and walks over to Atreus and speaks quietly with him. Then walks back over to Allura and asks to anyone in the proximaty*

What is the value of the world stone?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what kind of thing would be of equal value?
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild

Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Blood turned to stone. Like the kind lady Lily gave for her sister mite work. May haps the dark elf has one stone left, all we need is one. This is another suggestion but what of the wood from the tree of thought. I hear the tree was huge; thought was inside it for many years. Something like that would have left a finger print behind.

Allura whispers this to Audry:

The world stone was giving to the warrior from his loyalty, honor, and love. So I would think something having one of these traits my work. May haps we need something of equal value to what the world stone represented. What it repressed was protecting someone, self sacrifice…..what do you think? I would think that the value of the world stone is what it represented.
Last edited by Kittien on Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Eilonwy walks a few paces in the direction Allura indicated then pauses.*

"I thought the knight said his name was Lavagnon (OOG: no idea what the spelling really is but Eil pronouces it Lah-vahn-YONE, long "o"). It was spoken quickly and low so I am uncertain if I heard correctly. There might be ways of clarifying..."

*She cocks her head to one side.*

"Who will accompany me on the berry-quest?"
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Looking at her sister Allura says:

“Why don't you go with Eilonwy, Laura? You wanted to go get some sweet roots and potatoes for the stew. You both can get what we need together........but be for you all go-"

Allura looks at every one. Well she is terning the pick slowly.

"What do you all think of the Blood Stone/ tree of thought idea? Please I wish to know."
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry looks thoughtful as though she's been thinking...*

I honestly don't know that much about blood stone? Is that something we could make? I don't know magic or how would that work? If we used some from all of us... to show our gratitude and respect. What properties would that blood stone have? would it be equal to the world stone?
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild

Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

laura looks at her sister and nods*
I think it is a wonderful idea to go together. I think that is what he might have wanted. To see all of us working so hard together to give him the proper tribute that he deserves.
As for the blood stone i do not think the dark elf has anymore i think that they were all needed to bring back Lady Rose. Maybe if we could get something carved from the tree of thought that would do. maybe a mural of some sort. As you said it was very old so i am not sure if the wood is carvable. Does anyone know what shape the tree is in. Did they just chop it down? And the other issue of useing wood is that wood does not last forever. Maybe some sort of rock or gem carving would work also. Just a thought!