The House of Chance

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark snaps back at atention after drifting off. "Sorry, Yes i know Atrum and while I trust him Vaun hates him, and yes Gin is dead, but it took two of them to take him down, his sister died a quiet death erlier that day,..I also met Abbadon briefly when a bunch of us were traped in a unatrual place, and sought his help later recovering what was Gin's and will be my Pirate ship."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks at Ark with curiosity*

Why does Lady...oh nevermind, I probably shouldn't ask such a question.

Yeh *She shrug* sorry I failed to mention knowing Gin earlier when we first met. I believe I was occupied keeping track of a situation making certain it didn't get out of hand.

Would you like his coat and hat now or wait until you retrieve his ship. On that, I would honestly like to assist you with retrieving that.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks at her. "I would be,...willing to take thos off your hands, I know he lost a'lot of his stuff."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She sighs*

I can get that for you. I was holding it for him cause he was going to come and get me once he got his ship and I was well older. Sort of like I am now and well I was going to do the whole breaking out on my own and adventure thing.

Sort of seems right giving you what I have since you were his friend and all.

*She smiles a little*

Guess you and I Mr. Ark have a little more in common then we realized.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"I knew him as good as i could the two months we travled, his friend Xavier is in our guild, didnt really have anywhere else to go."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

If you would like to come with me down to where I'm currently staying in the Inn, I can get those for you. After that we can do whatever until you leave. But granted after the conversation we just have after I give you those items if you would like some time to yourself, I do understand.

I would like to take you up on that offer for a few more tips on how to use my sword more effectively when you are ready Mr. Ark, sir.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark smirks a bit. "while im upset that he died im not "emotionaly upset",...shit happens. I would be happy to follow you and retrive those items, also give you tips and lessons as you see fit."

Ark pauses. "Atrum, what did you mean "Vaun and her pet?" Did you mean the Gargoyal,..or the Construct?.....or did you mean something else all together?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora nods to Abaddon*

Mr. Abaddon, I'll be by later and all.

*She smiles a little at Ark.*

Let's go. Maybe you and Mr. Atrum can talk along the way or after we get down there. By the way, thank you for the lesson and all.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"Yes i hope to get an answer on that question,..but it can wait, i shall follow you then, and there is no need to thank me, but it is welcomed."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*The two walk off towards the Inn*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Iine

Post by Iine »

(Stepping out of a shimmering portal Ine comes to the main gates of the house of chance.)

Wow now thats a way to cover vast area with no travel time we need to setup more of theis portals to make everyday travel smother for all.

(looking around to see if Fin is right behind him)
Darn boy might not have stepped in yet hope he will arive soon.

(starts walking to the gates and heads into the gambaling den)

Hello all im back hope all has been good here I might need to rest soon that gate seems to take a lot out of a person but the travle time is great.
so anyone know how far the place they call winterhaven...(stops to think for a moment..)
Well i guess they did rename it something else darn if i could remeber but the days of fighting and then gate travle has taken its toll.

(goes and sits down at an open table)

Lord Ingram could i get one of them foamy drinks It will help me relax i think.