*A Guthrie Stumbles into the Inn*

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Dthom Bananajam
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dthom Bananajam »

*As Kidwynn leaves the Inn a third Guthrie runs past her into the inn*

*He runs up to the two guthries hitting them both*

"TAG!!!! Your It!!!!"

*He then runs out of the inn*
Smax Lookaladder
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Smax Lookaladder »

*the two female guthries look up in surprise and yell in unison* DTHOM!!!
*they scramble to their feet gathering up Ekat's stuff off the ground and run outside*
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

Wow, 3 Rhuntee. Thats unheard of.... hey Donovan can we keep em?! Ahem, ummm.... I mean, do you suppose they might wish to travel to Frostfell with us? They seem as though they would be quite interesting travelling companions.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Lambic get a relieved look on his face as he Smax says that he doesn't want to fondle the elf's ears.
Smax Lookaladder wrote:*Smax turns to Lambic* I'm really sorry Poncho. I'll pay the bartender for the drink Ekat drank... or better yet! I'll make you some of my special guthrie potion! What do you think of that?? *smax takes a small vial out of one of her many many pockets*
*Lambic turns to Smax*

Thank you, I think it is very kind of you.

*Lambic peers at the potion, then pops the cork and smells it. He gets a quizical look on his face.*
Kidwynn wrote:*Looks over at Lambic*

Lambic luv do you have any of that coffee stuff you have fed me from time to time when I'm working on armor into the wee hours of the morning? If so, can I use a little of if for Kabre here.
I'm afraid I don't but I do have an old Dwarven remedy with me, it an herbal conction that needs to be steeped in hot water.

*Turns to Atrum* Do you have a kettle on or one I could borrow?
Kidwynn wrote:At this rate both Atrum and Lambic might run out of ale.
*Lambic gets a very paniced look on his face, but it passes when he realizes that she is simply making an agruement.*
Ekat Bamacarrot wrote:I'm sorry I dranky your drinkie, Poncho. I promise I'll make it up to you, somehow.
Its alright Eeecat (he stumbles over the name). I'm sure this potion Smax gave me will make up for it.

*Mumbles to himself*I kind of like Poncho.....*trails off*
Claude du Sinjin wrote:Wow, 3 Rhuntee. Thats unheard of....
I think they rather prefer the term Guthrie to R....err the word you used and I would think that it would be best if we did our best to greet any new comers with the utmost respect, which I know is your custom, Sir Claude.

*Lambic appears to being trying to make a point without being rude.*

*Takes another long swig of the drink Atrum got him, trying to make his head stop spinning as is common when Guthries are about.
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

Of course Lambic, of course... I seem to have forgotten my manners when it comes to our newcomers. You see, in Deschaine, Rhun... er, Guthrie are considered to be mostly Legends. They were supposedly wiped out ages ago by an human army that considered them an annoyance.

In the following centuries, no Rh... Guthrie were seen and they were considered to be extinct. It wasn't until around the time of the Cataclysm and the years following I ever met any. They're still a bit of a novelty you see, a bit of walking history. It truly warms my heart to know humans didn't truly wipe them out... it was a point of shame in Deschaine for quite some time. When we learned some still existed we had many a large celebration. Lots of ale, I think you would have enjoyed it.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

*little kid with big baggy robes comes over to new elf in town... Buren..

"Hi, I Eli!" *extends a very small hand to the new elf
"I'm the leader of the guild of hope. It's the local elf guild. We are always on the look out for new members! If you are interested let me know, and we can chat some time."
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )