Two funny memories...

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Which is the better scene?

Scene A
75%
Scene B
25%

Total votes: 12
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Two funny memories...

Post by Tonia Glowski »

In reflecting about this past weekend to give my feedback, I recalled two very funny scenes and thought that I'd share them here with you:

SCENE A:

Grok, Dallid, Curufin, Brikal, and Ravinal are in the woods waiting for the signal from Ug, Ka, and Corbyn to charge onto the field during the town capture on Saturday night. Tensions are high, there's a huge risk of being caught by guards with at least 5 guards less than 50 feet away and everyone is taking great pains to be as quiet as possible.

They'd been waiting for at least 20 minutes. Grok is shifting uncomfortably in the darkness for the whole time, and finally, after much internal protest, Grok let's a huge, loud fart fly. All 5 break out in muffled giggles, Grok being the most obnoxious with her Orcish snorts.

Brikal: "Knock it off, Grok!" (silent laughter)
Grok: "Wut? I no can help it" (hearty Orcish chuckle) "I been waiting forever for dat, I tought I gonna explode if I no let it out..."
Curufin: "Well then pinch it next time..."
Grok: "Pinch wut?"
Curufin: "Your cheeks! Pinch 'em shut and let it out slowly and quietly..." (disgusted sigh while trying not to laugh)
Grok: "Oh! Dat good idea..." (Grok immediately farts again, this time smaller, but still loud) "I... uh... gonna have try dat next time..."

They all giggle quietly and turn their attentions to a sound off to the side through the woods... someone is coming and so Ravinal and Dallid go to check it out. They return with Incarius and all quietly welcome him to the renegade group. Incarius tells the group that he found them because he heard the fart and the giggling and Grok promptly tells the rest of the group that she was justified in her earlier actions and how lucky they were that she did it.

SCENE B:

Grok, Ka, Corbyn, Dallid, Curufin, Brikal, and Ravinal are in the woods planning the to charge onto the field during the town capture on Saturday night. Plans are still in the works about how exactly the attack is going to be made, and Donovan assures Grok that they have but one chance to get this right or everyone will be slaughtered.

Grok has to wait a few minutes before re-emerging from the woods and she's actually starting to get a little nervous about things. She looks around at all of the people she is surrounded by and realizes that they are all of the House of the Crescent Moon and includes Ka (whom she nearly went toe to toe with the night before), Corbyn (who told her off earlier that afternoon), and Brikal (who threatened her once with a crossbow to the face and shot her in the ass earlier in the day) and then says: "Crap! I really hope dis work, 'cause it maybe gonna suck for all us if we de only ones left to repopulate dis place..." The rest agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
Tonia Brown
aka: Talanalassë Isilisurë the Elven Artificer (Final Haven)
Jade the Gargoyle (Final Haven)
Pasha the Sylvani Seer (Winter Haven)
Grok the Orc Head (A Pouch)
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

*giggle* Thanks for sharing those, Tonia... that was a laugh. I had to go with number one because I can SO picture you guys and that whole scene! :P
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

going with number 2, just cause it's number 2, and well I was there. :D I'm still amazed not a one of us killed you, and for that matter brought you back from bleeding to death. Guess as much as we hate to say it, we love our orcs...
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

Dude... I think I deserve a roleplaying award or something... cause I really saved up that fart because I thought a big ol' fart right in the middle of that very tense scene was exactly something that Grok would do. Damn, was that painful!

Ahhhh, the things you do all in the name of good roleplaying...
Tonia Brown
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

uh huh, like you wouldn't have done it anyway :D
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

Oh, I definitely would have farted. But it would have been a dainty and discreet fart that no one would have heard or noticed... instead, I endured a half hour of pain to work one up that I knew would have been distinct and could affect the scene the way that it did.

Grok, although SOMETIMES surprisingly smart and unwittingly strategic is also a fumbling bafoon and ungraceful Orc. I just had to do something with her to reinforce it. That, folks, is dedication...
Tonia Brown
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

For Tonia, a dainty and discreet fart means that the sonic wave only traveled a dozen or so miles and the toxin left a living being or two standing but bleeding from thier pores.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

Gotta go with #1 on this. Leave it to Grok, during the most tense moment, when there are but ten people left trying to implement a plan to overcome five hundred, FART!....... FART!........ FART!

Orcs....I'll never understand them.
Lost my train of thought.....
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

I had to go with the second scene, just from the laughter it has brought me in the days since the event, but the first is great. I think we should have Kidwynn use her crafty skills and bronze some orc poo for Grok's award.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Humm....it's an idea luv.

*giggles*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.