Drunken Stones, and other IG card games...

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Drunken Stones, and other IG card games...

Post by Torakhan »

The Dwarven "Drunken Stones" game was recently posted on the Final Haven Players Book forums, and it occurs to me that folks may like to have these cards, or other card games produced for them.
I can actually have these made up one-off, and can investigate the price, if anyone's interested (assuming that the game isn't copywritten, and artwork is legal to reproduce, etc.)

Also, if there are other such games that players have produced, I can have them made up as well.

A few years ago I made some card decks for friends based on free files given out by Pinnacle Games (I think), and they seemed to go over pretty well. I can do varying card stocks, rounded edges, and the likes. Costs may vary based on materials and if it's color, or black-and-white produced.

If the artwork needs to be made, or made better, let me know and we can work something out as well.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

the face card art was just stolen from the interwebs.
Travis Cole
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

I also have rules for 9 man morris (like Go and tic tac toe blended) and have been trying to get cards for sabbac (the pocker style game that Han Solo wins the Falcon playing) and alter the rules a tad so it can be played without the computer tech that is used in the Star Wars universe. The cards there are digital and shift.

I will dig out my LARPong table games and post what I can.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Making Cards. :)

Post by Torakhan »

cole45 wrote:the face card art was just stolen from the interwebs.
There only seem to be a few face cards, and that can all be redone fairly easily. *EG* As for the rest of it, I can still have it all made-up, if there's interest. I can even change the card sizes to be more... "unique", say... by making them square cards, for instance. ;)
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer