rule books

GM-Mike
GM

rule books

Post by GM-Mike »

We're still working on getting the rulebook linked from our site. In the meantime, the latest version of the book is available at stores.lulu.com/mikenicholson

You can download it for free. Our plan is to print off several copies to have as door prizes at the first event of the year. If you don't get one that way and want a hard copy, it is available at lulu for $11.00

I believe that a newly formatted, possibly illustrated version is in the plans. Until that becomes a reality, at least we have everything in one easy to read format right now.

There are a couple of things to clean up on the expansion but I plan on getting that up very soon as well. I will update that here when it is finalized. Thanks everyone for the feedback and the patience as we've gone through all of these changes and am looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

As soon as it's ready Mike let me know and I'll head to the site and buy a hard copy of the rulebook.

-Julie
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The core rule book is up already. The expansion coming soon.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The Heroes and Villains Expansion is now available at the above website as a free download. We do not recommend that you buy a hard copy as of now as this book and these rules are considered to be in the playtest stage of things and are thus subject to change. Of course, we won't stop you from buying one but don't say we didn't warn you.

I have ordered several copies of the core book that we will hand out as door prizes at this next event.