rules

GM-Mike
GM

rules

Post by GM-Mike »

Good news! There will be NO rule changes this year!
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

with the exception of research, correct?
YOU STAY SMART, YOU STAY ALIVE, DONT DO NOTTING STUPID.
Zydana
GM

Re: rules

Post by Zydana »

Ovak Stonecrusher wrote:Good news! There will be NO rule changes this year!
Hahahahaa...
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Sure we will change research. :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

you asked for it.
Travis Cole
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

EDIT

DAMNIT! i thought yesterday was april fools day, im going to find who made this day and mess them up real good :lol:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

No rules changes??

Wait.....you mean there's still no way to make a legal helmet because of the way helmets are curretly classified???

And we still won't be sure whether or not you can "bar" a door from the inside, if there's no lock on it??

Argh!!! Is a '15 count' actually fiveteen seconds...or just as fast as you can mumble your way from 1 to 15??

:lol: :lol: :P