On the road to Woodhold

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

trusk takes up his place beside esmerelda, standing tall once again and staring down any others that approach, including the king.
YOU STAY SMART, YOU STAY ALIVE, DONT DO NOTTING STUPID.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

When Esmerelda returns she looks hopeful. Turning to her friends, she smiles.

"They will stand with us when we go to take back Haven. My lord and I have set up a way to communicate between our groups. Let us hope that the group that went with Robert met with as much success as we did."

Turning back to the king, she asks, "How is your supply situation here? Are you able to supply your troops or are you going to need some assistance?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"We'll be fine. We find what we can and make do. Hopefully this horror is nearly behind us."
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

*Rhul stands*

"One would certainly hope so, sir. Normally I would say something akin to the old quote about it being darkest before the dawn, but I think that's a bit too trite for these circumstances," he says with a bit of a smirk.

"It's just pleasant to find more friends in the world rather than those who would wish us harm. I would like do something to help you with your present situation, but I'm not sure I have the skills you would require, unfortunately."
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"Knowing we have allies strong enough to make a difference give us hope and that hope helps more than you can know. it makes everything somehow bearable."
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

A bittersweet smile crosses Esmerelda's face as she watches the leader who reminds her so much of her father.

"Thank you again, my lord. But we have a long journey back to Caldonia and I am sure you have your people to tend to. We are glad that you will stand with us in the fight to come. Would it be possible for us to rest the night here and leave at the dawn?"

She glances at the weary group. "It would be nice to spend a night under the stars again, before returning to the darkness. Being amongst allies only makes it better."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"Of course," the king replies. "Make yourself at home."

(Seeing as this is Thursday, the rest of the journey will be uneventful, but I will check the boards throughout the day in case there are any more questions for the king, and then finish the journey home tonight)
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum tries to get a few moments with the king at some point during the night, the rest of the time he is by Esmerelda's side.*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The king makes time for all private conversations.