Scouting (Woodhold thread)

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

No sooner than Rhul hitting the ground does Atrum slam into the man, and the two fall to the ground. The man tries to seize the dagger, but, while his strength is impressive, his positioning is poor, and Atrum soon has the man under control.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

And I'm tired of people who think they're superior to us playing out their games with the people I swore to do my best to protect. NOW TALK!!

*Atrum bounces his head off the ground every few seconds until he either talks or passes out. If he passes out Atrum will do a 9 kncokout, tie him up, wake up Rhul and keep doing 9 knockouts every few minutes and take him along with us back to the others*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"No need to get testy," the man said, grunting and somewhat dazed. "I'll talk."

He tries to gather himself as best as possible, appears to wipe the blood off his nose or mouth, though it's difficult to say from behind hime, and then says, "We are the servants of the new order. We are the sunlight, the moon, the wind, the rivers. We strive for peace, for the preservation of our world and do so through the collection of information. We appreciate your input."

And with that, he dies.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum looks puzzled for a moment, then writes down what he said and then wakes up Rhul and goes to search the man*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Upon the man is a small, circular object, copper in color, with a small reddish button in the middle.
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Rhul sits up slowly, groaning a bit in protest as his back pops. He scan's the area, stopping at noticing the tree that stopped his tumble. He pats it once or twice sardonically, and gets up to his feet.

"Atrum? What is the situation.....did you catch him?"

He goes over to where Atrum is searching the man, noticing the small object Atrum has found.

"Yes, I suppose you did. Did he divulge anything before he died?"
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum looks up to Rhul while searching*
Yeah he said something about "the new order" and that they strive for peace through information. I think they might be like Dallid, because he mentioned the sun, moon winds and rivers and then he just died. I think he may have either slipped something into his mouth or had it there already. Which is probably more likely the case since I can't find anything else on him. We need to backtrack his path to where he took that potion, maybe I can find the vial and figure out if it was what made him run so fast at first or if it was whatever killed him, maybe both. After that, we need to get back to the others as quick as possible, with this body if possible.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

"Peace through information, eh? I rather prefer information through peace myself. Makes for less injury and time wasting all around", he chuckles grimly.

"'New Order"? Hmph, that certainly doesn't sound at all ominous. If they're indeed part of the natural system, they'll be different from any Druids I have met, that's for sure.

But you're right. We should get back to where we first met this man, and then onward to the rest of our companions. Fionna might be able to make some sense of that vial, as well, she's an established alchemist.

I suppose I shall carry the body, as I'd rather not stay here for the time it'd take for me to construct a travois to drag him on."

He grunts a bit as he bends and slings the body over one shoulder, grimacing a bit as he does.

"Alright, let's go. Although, are we to assume the man we found is indeed Goran? In any case, I think we should check the trail back to our companions for new tracks, in case the real Goran, if he's still alive anyway, passed us by on his way after them as we dealt with this one."
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Oh I am certainly not convinced that this "new order" isn't just another group of people that want to influence people. They're obviously not a completely peaceful folk if they are bashing peoples faces in for disobeying orders form someone else.

Good idea on Goran, track back to him and I'll carry him back to the others.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Rhul nods, leading the way back to Goran's body, stopping first where the stranger drank the potion to collect the bottle.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

No further tracks are noted. You can rejoin the other thread at your convenience.