19%
Mixed, have not made up my mind
19%

Total votes: 16
GM_Chris
GM

The Healing Chip Bag

Post by GM_Chris »

I know a lot of people dont follow the Ideal LARP threads so I had a question for people. Your answer will not affect FH rules.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I'd make the question a bit more clear cut. We all agreed that it added drama to rezing but based on your question even I would put "mixed".
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

This is what I don't get about any of these recent threads: Why waste time discussing ideas and answering questions if there will never be any impact anywhere?
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Because Doug I wanted to write a new LARP system. I am not sure it will ever be used, but it sounded like fun. We all need a hobby.
Chris
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Dallid wrote:This is what I don't get about any of these recent threads: Why waste time discussing ideas and answering questions if there will never be any impact anywhere?
Because the discussion of ideas is always a good thing, without discussion of differing opinions and ideas no one would ever get new perspectives. :wink:
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

While I enjoy all this discussion (it's related to some of my own projects), it REALLY should be in a different sub-section of the forums. It's confusing to new folks and it's apparently confusing to regular folks who "skim" and don't see the disclaimer and assume this is pertaining to rule changes in FH, or like the ideas and then get disappointed that they DON'T have any reflection on the current rules. It's not really General Discussion territory, and there are a LOT of different threads on it already. (Also, it would be nice to see them all in the same area without having to dig through the General Section).

Maybe some nice Mod will make a new section "LARP Rule Theory and Design" - "For LARP rule design discussion unrelated to FH" or something far less pretentious and move these threads there? *crosses fingers*

And I agree with Reid, the question is too ambiguous as it is posted. I played a master healer for awhile and I both like and dislike the chip bag.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Eplain your likes and dislikes. :)

I wish I could move it.
Chris