Winter party?

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Winter party?

Post by Samantha »

Just putting out very tentative early feelers on having a winter party. I know I really dropped the ball last year, but shucks, that whole "get a job/make a living/be a productive citizen" thing kept getting in the way as I had only just moved back to MI. Stupid responsibility!

That being said, I'm willing to give it another go if yous guys can help me brainstorm. I still think pot luck is the best way to keep costs and labor down for everyone (depending on location, of course), but I am open to ideas/thoughts/opinions. I'm only one step away from being a real life chorus member of "Les Miserables" so keeping fundage low is priority for me.

Pass on to the CARPS and WH population as well. Report back. That is all.

Cheers,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

And we are very happy to have you back. Ditto cheers.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Winter LARP Party for all

Post by Torakhan »

In case anyone's confused... this is for the Party, not for a One-Day LARP game. ^.^

We need to find a way of transporting the Ionia cabin and hill to a more central location.
Drunken Sledding has had too long of a hiatus! (and doesn't go very well on a flat field, unless someone brings their ATV or snowmobile...)

Pot-Luck sounds good.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

I've always liked Ionia as a really good sight for en masse tomfoolery, but the lack of running water always bums me out when it comes to mass food events. However, if other people think they can hang and take home dirty casserole dishes, I'm game to give it a go. We probably need to call and check availability for early next year. Who has the contact info?

Cheers,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"