September Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

That scene you and I had right before dinner...man that was one of my favorite moment at the event!!!
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

I have to say the rain was the only really bad part of this event for me. I am no good when wet.

The rping was good, the Food is there any question that a great tasting feast in the middle of a larp weekend is like manna from heaven? Once again Melisa et al you have outdone yourselves. I mean a fountain of chocolate! That never gets old w/ me.

RPing wise, I had so much fun this event w/ the half-elf and Taki and even at the house of chance taking their money. :) And I didn't know how much I missed Wren until old Wren showed up! She is probably my favorite Karen character of all time. That includes her many various npc's and pc's! And clearly listening to her makes see how much further Daniel has to go to be a true bard (carps thing) (Though she can keep her shin kicks for me sacrificing my life, heh). Was also good to plot w/ Nuk again. She's great.

I'm planning for next even now. Hey I may even have new pants by then!
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Love reading the feed back I guess I should get to writing mine hmmm

Loved the rain till I had to go out in it...avoided that but ended up soaking EVERY bit of garb I brought and my "bag". I can't imagine how soaked Aurora and Dallid were tromping through the rain nearly the ENTIRE EVENT to keep us safe!! Huge Thank!!!

The games were fun. Felt busy but I know I wasn't really. Rubber Chickens and all!

Loved rping with Melissa, Atreus, Calhoun, Leanna's character (it's on the tip of my tounge Mmmmmmm) Feona and especially Sat night with Eilonwy and Calhoun!!

I am so sorry I didn't go into the house of chance except to attend the ball...wanted to see the place in "action" but didn't get over there... Shea wouldn't go alone to this place after all she's heard from Braan and Korrigan....not a place for the "ladylike" people...but Feona was over there. Sadly I would have liked to talk with the Gavin healer Peace...I had no idea you were over there till it was too late. Congrates for winning the healers challenge!! Christine knew what a feign death potion did but Shea had never been exposed to one...therefore just kept saying," no wounds, not poisoned, not diseased...why is he dead?"

The new people that came were awesome! Thank you Julie, Zira Malichi and Thane for bringing them I hope they all come back....Vaun, Onyx, Drake, Azra, Charlesk and the others who's names I can't remember...you spoke with people more than I did my first game!! Kudoes! and Orzo/Bill from Carps good to see you there too! looking intimidating as usual, with your accent, bare chest and tattoos ...Awesome!!

Melissa YOU ROCK!! You get something in your head and then go nuts getting it done...I told you I was at your disposal yet I feel that I didn't do much at all...You and Feona just went to town. I made some coffee, husked some corn, served potatoes and cleared some plates...Brad and Eric did dishes...I dried some. Again didn't go to the house of chance except for the ball...it was nicely decorated (skulls put away) punch, chocolate fountain...the spoon game was fun...like Ingram I never got picked but it was fun to watch!! and watching Esmerelda and Aric dance was very cool....seeing Aric at all was very cool! "So did you tell her? Hmm Did you tell her?!" I feel grateful to have known you both when he was alive! (thank you Gaul!)

The Story telling was awesome! Especially Wren's story of the night of the burning skulls. Told only as you could Karen, thank you!

I know I'm missing a bunch but that's what I can remember...and maybe a little paranoid from the alchemist game...
Wayne I can not express how much you will be missed...and you in those tight green and red pants will be a sight I will not soon forget!!
So Wayne!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Yeah we don't talk about how soaked some of us are. It took awhile for my outfit to dry out.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman