New idea for packets

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

New idea for packets

Post by dier_cire »

Since we have been discussing airsoft for the Firefly game, it got me thinking. I think we need to have two types of packet driven skills. Empath booms and Archers shouldn't really be so terribly slow and inaccurate (I mean how many times have you seen a movie or video game where magic moves at the speed of slow?). Obviously grenadier is fine, but the others I think should be allowed airsoft guns. These would need to be made to look like staves, wands, crossbows, bows, etc and tuned down to not hurt much but I think it'd work well once done. I'd definitely hide from an archer then versus now knowing the arrow only will reach 25ft.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

The only issue with that is people would have to wear eye protection. Expect for that, I think it's a great idea.
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Good April Fools post!!!!
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Slisk wrote:Good April Fools post!!!!
is it? :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

No guns! Katie already took a packet to the eye from a wrist rocket bow, we certainly don't need airsoft eye putout fun time. :wink:
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
JonathanBreygan
New in Town
New in Town

Post by JonathanBreygan »

Actually the packet she took to the eye was thrown. he guy who did it admitted to it. Nobody I shot was hit above the chest. Though I did hit someone a little lower. (Sorry Scotty!!) I also asked about turning down the F.P.S. on a paintball gun a using it to fire nerf/boffer darts to phys. rep. a hand crossbow and that idea got nixed. If they won't allow that why would they allow airsoft when the pellets are hard plastic and smaller? Just wondering.

Dave Slack~ "Former" Packetbow guy
Jonathan Breygan, Undead Slayer

If men had wings and bore black feathers,
few would be clever enough to be crows ~Beachler
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

btw, it wasn't a serious idea. ;)