To the players Thank you

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

To the players Thank you

Post by GM_Chris »

I would like to take a moment to humbly bow down to this player base. Over the course of these last 6 years I have been continually amazed at how awesome each and everyone of you are. This last event, I was worried that there would be arguments and complaints, but instead you rose above and created a remarkable story.
When we started Final Haven it was our goal, above all other goals, to make this a player oriented game. We wanted you the player to be the ones that shaped the story and you did. We may have created the framework, but you created the meat and direction and I applaud you.
Over the last 6 years you have weaved a tapestry of story and plots, and characters into something truly special. It is not just about this last event, but a culmination of stories that has lead to this last event. The end of this chapter ended with a tragedy, well at least for most of you, but the story will continue.
What will happen next is up to you. Will all hope be lost or will courage and valor prevail? Will you be a collaborator or a liberator? How will you shape the world? It is in times like these that a person will be truly tested. It is in times like these that the world needs you!
Lastly, thank you all for the success of this game. I know that we at times argue about mechanics or role playing, or plots, or what have you. What separates you from other LARPERS, is that you always strive to get better. You always strive for excellence and it is of this reason that each of you are the best of the best.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

Hey, man, I think you guys need some respect and thanks as well. I've only been to four events so far, and I really respect that effort you put into giving us an outline for a good time.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

I would also like to call out a thank you to the GMs. For letting the players choose their own fates and letting a monstrous evil arise amongst them. It was great that you managed to keep Corbyn's secret so well that the other players had no idea what was truly coming. That takes a lot of commitment, especially considering how much RPers usually LOVE to brag about what's going on in our games. It's just our nature. But thanks for letting us shape our own destinies for good and ill. It's been an amazing ride so far and I CANNOT wait to see what next year is going to bring!
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

HUZZAH!

You guys rule.
Travis Cole