At the bar

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

At the bar

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn, looking very much on guard approaches whomever is behind the bar.*

Is Atrum around? If so, could you let him know that I'm lookin' for him please luv.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
harth blackmoor
New in Town
New in Town

Post by harth blackmoor »

*A stately, dark haired young man dressed in ornate bronze plate regailed with finery enters the Inn. He carries a heavily jeweled longsword at his hip. He strides confidently to the bar upon spying Kidwynn. Completely ignoring her engagement in conversation, he addresses her.*

"excuse me, m'lady. Is it possible that you may give this weary traveller the lay of the land? My name is Harth of Blackmoor"

*He smiles a mischievious grin and awaits a resonse*
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Walking with a straight back, the skirts of Lady Rosamund’s green silk dress rustle as she moves. Rosamund stops in mid stride looking around for someone. She then smiles briefly at Kidwynn and the stranger and heads to one of the corner tables next to the bar. Here Rosamund sets down a bundle. Brushing the hair back over her ear she walks up to the bar and looks to see if Lambic is there.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

*Atrum walks in the door and wlaks over to Kidwynn*

Been a little while has it not?
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Gives Atrum a mischievous grin.*

A little while for what luv?

When you have the chance my friend we could talk. *Looks around the room.* Hopefully before I feel this need to be on board a boat again.

...Long story
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.