Winterhaven - First event ever. Thanks.

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

I had a blast this weekend! I think that everyone has the same complaints about the long walk.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

The lady said that that lighthouse walk was 2.75 miles? is that one way?? Is that true??? we walked nearly 5 miles just on that plot?? Thank Goodness there were showers!!

THAT part was SWEET! HOT SHOWERS!! Woot!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

and more than one bathroom.
Travis Cole
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

Congrats to all involved!!!I loved just about every minute of the whole event. My number one complaint is the same of everyone else. We walked a lot. But the camp was beautiful and it was worth it. But thank god for the “magical dwarven pony”. I think we all had a great time with that. Also the role-playing was excellent. I had an opportunity to get to know everyone a little bit better including my own character. And to all of our new players you were just awesome. All of you guys were great and I cannot wait to larp with you again. To the gm staff you were all just awesome. You rolled with the punches. Whatever we threw at you was ok and you just made it all fit. I also liked the off the wall plots that got everyone involved such as the Healer being the only target. That was scary and awesome. There is just too much that I enjoyed over the whole weekend to post but I just wanted to say thank you and cannot wait to go back.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
crig
Town Member
Town Member

Post by crig »

how all want to the event ?